Happily ever after.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

 

“I said stay away!!” I yelped running behind the couch while he looked at me with his dagger eyes while a smirk played on his lips.

“Cara-shii.” He said my name and I smiled; he looked so evil that it scared me somehow, but I always have the guts to .

Umma, I think I’m really inlove with her” I mocked his voice, remembering how I heard him talk to his mother on the phone earlier.

“YAA!” He screamed running towards me and I quickly ran over the couch, when he suddenly grabbed my wrists, making me fall on the couch, bringing him down along with me. He landed on top of me making me groan.

“You may look thin but hell you are heavy” I said and he chuckled.

“Thank you Thank you. I’ve been trying to be heavier for years now.”

I smiled, he was such a dork.
“Now, get off me. I can only take so much weight” I said and he shook his head
“what do you mean No?” I arched an eyebrow

“No because—“ He leaned closer to me, and ofcourse my lips knew what to expect, since its what they wanted anyway.
He placed his lips on mine lightly, but I suddenly pushed my head closer to him, making the kiss a little more passionate, you see. He smiled through the kiss, when suddenly we heard a door close. Our heads pulled away, but he was still on top of me as we both looked to our side.

“We tried hard hooking the both of you up, but we never knew that everytime we would walk in the room this is what we would see.” Xander smiled

“Yeah, your burning the maknaes eyes” Soohyun covered Dong ho’s eyes and I laughed. Kevin slowly got off of me and held out his hand to help me stand up. I took it and bowed at the six boys looking at us.

Kevin suddenly s his arm around my waist making the other six boys roll their eyes
“we’re just going to have to get used to it.” Eli sighed

“Hmmm, who knew my Kevin would grow up so fast.” Kibum batted his eyelashes and blew Kevin a kiss, making me laugh. Kevin simply growled at him then looked at me.

“lets go for a walk?” He asked and I nodded walking forward grabbing his scarf and putting it around his neck. He took my beanie hat and placed it over my head while I handed him huge glasses.

“come on.” He held my hand as we walked out and I smiled.
Kevin was finally mine. My bestfriend, the boy I’ve been inlove with ever since I looked into his eyes and wiped blood off his nose, was finally mine to keep. My life is….perfect.

 

THE END 


a/n: OMMMMMMMOOOOOOO. Its over. and its so sad.
I really loved writing this story, it was always so fun. Because everytime i'd post a chapter, i'd get all excited and hyper to read your comments. and eventually end up laughing and smiling at what you would put.
"AUDREY MUST DIE" "AUTHOR YOUR KILLING ME!!!" "UPDATE!!!!! LIKE NOW"

i'd always end up smiling after reading those. Even though my days would be ish because of school and my family. But when I read your comments, a smile appears on my face and I'm all happy a giddy.
I wanted to thank you all so much.

actually, I wrote all your names with thank you's, but suddenly my computer became a and hanged and I lost the page where I wrote all your names and I ended up crying. Seriously, it took me an hour to type that. HAHAHAHAHAH!
I'm so sorry I couldnt thank you all one by one.
But still know, that I am very grateful and glad I have my subscribers who always supported me. I love you all very much and I hope you will always be there for me.

I will be posting my Eli story sometime this week or next week. So keep updated okay? DONT FORGET ME!!!!!
I cant live without you all! XD

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. I LOVE YOU!
 

-love biturlips