Find her.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

My My.
My readers went crazy :))))) were you guys really mad at me? I hope not, dont worry here is the next chapter. :) dont hate me. please read and support! hwaiting!


 

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, everything was dark and I could hardly see a thing. I wiggled my hands only to find them tied behind me and whatever I was sitting on. I felt a sudden headache shock through my head making me wince.  Where was I? why is it dark? Where is Kevin?

 

KEVIN POV

“STTTOOOOOPPPPP!!!!” I screamed after the van with no plate number. I ran after it, but it went faster and I couldn’t keep up anymore. But I couldn’t give up, I cant give up. I need to save Cara.
I was slowing down, but I kept running. You cant take her away from me, I just got her.

 

 

You cant.

 

 


But the car went even faster, driving pass other cars and slowly disappearing.

“CARA!!!!!!!!” I screamed trying to run faster but the car—it was gone. Cara—she was in that car, she was forcefully taken into that car. Cara was gone.

I stopped running and breathed heavily, placing my hands on my knees but I looked straight ahead, not minding the cold teardrops sliding down my face.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Xander hyungs number.

“Kevin! Have you seen Cara already~~” He cooed, I closed my eyes at the mention of her name

“She’s been kidnapped.” I said through my teeth “Meet me at the police station”

 

Xander’s POV

“Its been day 2 of the search for Woo Sunghyun, who is more know known as Ukiss’ Kevin’s bestfriend Cara.” They showed a picture of Cara “There has been no trace of her disappearance and the police are still investigating the situation.”

“The day of her kidnapping, she was with Kevin, walking together, and when Kevin just turned around for a minute trying to get his hat that flew away, when he turned back around, he saw Cara in the arms of two masked men as they tossed her into the car. He quickly ran after the van, but couldn’t catch up to its speed and wasn’t able to stop them.” The reporter said “Now, leaving all the kiss-me’s and everyone else in Korea in shock. Now, our next story will be about—“ I droned out after that. I turned off the TV and looked beside me where Dong ho sat staring at his phone. I looked up then saw our Manager on his phone screaming as he talked.
I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, only to find Kibum and Soohyun talking.

“You okay?” Kibum looked at me.

“No” I shook my head and sat down beside Soohyun.

“If we have it bad, think about Kevin” Soohyun said and we nodded

“He hasn’t slept for two days already” I sighed. Suddenly we heard the front door open and we quickly stood up and walked out the kitchen, finding Kiseop, Kevin and Eli walk in.

“Any luck?” Kibum asked and Kiseop looked at us sadly and shook his head. I looked at Kevin who tossed off his coat and balled his hands into fists.

“Kevin-ah” I said and suddenly he screamed and punched the wall, making everyone in the room grow silent and Kevins sobs were all we could hear. He started punching the wall over and over again, making Eli suddenly wrap his hands around Kevin, trying to get him to stop. Kevin bit his lower lip and closed his eyes.

“Hyung, it wasn’t your fault.” Dong ho said and Kevin let out a loud scream

“It is! I left her alone, I should’ve been right beside her. I should’ve just left my hat alone. And now, they took her and are probably hurting her right now!!!!!!!!!!!” He yelled and I walked closer to him

“Kevin, we will find her.” I said and he opened his eyes, revealing how tears were flowing fast out of them.

“What if we wont?” He whispered and we all looked at each other.

“We will Kevin, don’t lose hope.” Kibum said and we all nodded