You weirdo.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

(AHHHH SO HAWT.)


 

While we were in the car, I kept holding my hand against my chest; because it felt like my heart was gonna jump out of this car and duck cover and roll for safety.
Kevin would look at me from time to time and I’d scream at him “Watch the road” He’d end up laughing.

He then started playing music, and U-kiss’ Light it up went on, I loved that song. His voice there, just made everything in me smile.
Kevin started singing with it, and I looked at him. He was amazing. I’m so glad I met him and even became his best friend.

“Cara-shii.” He said my name and I snapped out.

“mmm?” I answered and the car stopped, making me scream again. He just laughed.

“We’re here.” He looked at me and smiled “and you’re alive.”

I looked at myself then back at him “I guess I am” Then my eyes looked outside the window, we were at outside this tall building.
“Kevin-ah, where are we?” I asked but suddenly my door open, I looked out and saw him there waiting for me to get out.
I jumped off the car and looked at him.

“Umma told me she missed you.” He smiled at me “and my sister also came home, she wanted to see you again.”

I haven’t seen Kevin’s sister in a year now. We didn’t really talk, but she was sweet and nice towards me. She was a model, so she traveled a lot.
Kevin held my hand in his again and pulled me inside the building.

“umma!!!” Kevin screamed as we walked into the door. I hid behind him and watched as his mother appeared in the room.

“My son!” She beamed and Kevin ran to her to hug her. Leaving me standing there, his Mom quickly saw me and smiled.

“My Cara, have you grown.” She let go of Kevin and walked towards me.

“A grew a few inches taller, but I can never catch up to Kevin’s height.” I smiled and she suddenly hugged me, I hugged her back. I did miss Kevin’s mom. She treated me like her own daughter. Every time Kevin brought me to his house, food always waited for me there. She would even buy me clothes and stuff, which I didn’t want to accept but she really insisted.

“Ohh Kevin, call your sister!” His mom said but before he could scream, she walked in the room.

“Noona!” Kevin beamed and hugged her.

“Ommooo Kevin, red hair really looks good on you. And I just watched your video, who knew my little brother had abs?” She said. Don’t remind me about those! It took me 3 days to force myself not to think about them, and not touch them and not drool.

She then looked at me and smiled “Cara-shii!” She said my name; her voice was beautiful, just like Kevin’s.

“Wow, you look prettier.” She walked towards me and hugged me.

“Unnie, you never stopped looking pretty.” I smiled and she laughed.

“You slightly curled you hair, it looks good.” She said letting go of me “I wonder why Kevin hasn’t been drooling over you” She whispered and I blushed.
Yeah, I’m wondering that too, problem is that can never happen.

“I cooked you guys food, common lets eat.” Kevin’s Mother said and we all nodded.

While we were eating, I couldn’t help but notice how Deanna Unnie just kept looking at me. I’d smiled at her and she’d smile back, but seriously her eyes were glued onto me.
I looked at Kevin who ate happily. He really must’ve missed his mom’s cooking.

When we were done eating, Kevin pulled me to their living room to watch a movie.
“What are we watching?” I sat on the couch and looked at him.

“The last exorcism.” He smiled and I shook my head.

“No way. I’m going home.” I was gonna stand up, but his hand were around my waist.

“We are watching this together.” He said, I sat back down and felt my heart flutter, let go of my waist please. But he didn’t.

“I heard it isn’t even that scary.” He sighed and the movie started.
By the middle of the movie, I had my head buried in his chest, while he just held on to me really tightly. You see, Kevin was a wimp. He tried to act brave, but really isn’t.

I took a peek at the TV and suddenly the girl forcefully broke her finger. I screamed and Kevin joined me. Man, I wish someone would video us, I bet we looked hysterical.

“Kevin, if I can’t sleep tonight your dead!!!” I screamed.

“Then we’ll be in the same situation then.” He laughed, but still shook out of fear.
I looked back at the screen and once again, I let out a loud shriek. Kevin didn’t join me this time, he just laughed. Why wasn’t he scared?

I looked up at him and met his eyes. He looked at me and smiled.
“Cara.” He whispered my name.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“The scary part is over.” He pointed at the TV.

“Really?” I asked.

“yeah, look. They killed the devil.” Kevin smiled; I took a peek at the TV and screamed again. I buried my face deeper into his chest, and hugged him tight.

“Liar!!!” I lightly punched his chest and he laughed. He hugged me back and instead of my heart beating faster because of fear, it was because I liked the position we were in now.

“Ommmmoooo, so cute.” Then I saw a flash. I looked up and saw Kevin’s sister with a camera.

“Noona! Delete that!” Kevin screamed. I quickly got off him and stood up.

“Your face is so cute little brother.” She stared at the picture and giggled.

“Noona!” Kevin whined and threw his head back. I looked at him then at his sister.
What did the picture look like? Why is she smiling like that? Can I get a copy?

“Twitter, here I come.” She walked away, me and Kevin’s eyes widened.

“No!!!!” we both screamed together. He stood up from the couch.

“Ke-Kevin! Twitter! Get the camera.” I pointed at his sister and Kevin ran towards her.

We spent an hour and a half convincing her not to post the picture on twitter. And after all this, I was tired. I wanted to get home and just go to sleep.

“Kevin.” I tugged on his arm and he looked at me.

“I wanna go home” I yawned and he looked at his watch.

“8 pm, that’s early to be sleepy.” He stood up.

“I slept at 1 am last night.” I rubbed my eyes and looked at his sister who was on the internet.

“Okay, let’s get going then.” Kevin said.

 

I woke up the next day because of the constant ringing of my phone. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Where is my phone? I looked around the room, and even fell of my bed. I scratched my head then suddenly saw my phone under the bed.

“What are you doing there?” I mumbled to myself and grabbed my phone. I looked at the caller ID, it was Kevin.

“What?” I said as I sat up.

“Hello to you to.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“what?” I said again.

“We have a show, wanna come?” He asked.

“No thanks.” I stood up and stretched.

“Well, you really don’t have a choice.” I heard him laugh.

“Why not?” I arched an eyebrow and suddenly my door swung open, and there Kevin stood waving at me. Of course.

“Not going with you Kevin.” I smiled and sat on my bed.

“Are you coming with me, by your own will, dressed up pretty and looking nice? Or forcefully and ending up going there just wearing your Pajamas.” He smiled.

“Whose gonna forcefully bring me there? You? Please, I’m stronger than you Kevin.” I laughed, but quickly stopped when 6 other boys walked into my room and waved at me.

“So, forcefully or by your own will? You choose.” Kevin waved at me and I sighed. I stood up and grabbed my towel.

“Give me 30 minutes. And get out of my room” I walked pass them and into the bathroom. Aish Kevin, you weirdo. 


I love all your comments. Thank you so much for the support :)