Roof Top.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

CARA’s POV

I told Kevin goodbye, I told him I never wanted to see him anymore. Our friendship was over, everything about me and him was over. My hurting should stop already right? But why am I still crying. I walked towards the door and wanted to walk out, but remembered Xander told me that G.na would take the names of the people that left and would probably get mad at them. I sighed and wiped my tears. I suddenly saw stairs.
Wait—does this place have a roof top?

I walked towards the stairs, removing my heels as I walked up. I didn’t care how long it would take me. I just needed air and a place to be alone. As I walked up, all I could hear were my sniffles and heavy breathing. When finally, I saw a door. I walked faster up the stairs and sighed in relief when it said ROOFTOP. I held the door knob and pushed it open.

I smiled as I walked in, though tears were still streaming down my face. I closed my eyes as I walked forward. I put out my hands and sighed. I opened my eyes again and looked at the view of Seoul. It was beautiful, the lights, the cars. Everything.

“SEOUL YOU’RE SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed, I just wanted to scream right now. Even though what I was screaming didn’t make any sense. I didn’t care.

“WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed again and felt tears dwell in my eyes.

“He can’t even see me.” I said and wiped my tears “No matter how I look.”

“Why is the pretty girl crying?” I suddenly heard someone say behind me. I quickly wiped my tears the turned around. And there I saw Doojoon, beast’s Doojoon. I knew him; I met him once, when G.na brought him to lunch with me Kevin and Xander.

“Doojoon Oppa.” I quickly wiped my tears and watched him as he walked towards me.

Once he was in front of me, he stopped and looked me in the eyes.
“Why have you been crying?”

I shook my head “I haven’t” I lied, hoping he would buy it. Please buy it, please believe me.

“Have you seen your tear stained face?” He smiled “I’m not that dumb Cara.”

“I didn’t say you were.” I wiped my face again “…okay, so maybe I’ve been crying.”

“What happened?” He asked and I just shrugged. You wouldn’t care anyway, and what can you do to help me? It doesn’t matter.

“Nothing really.” I shrugged and looked away. Suddenly he held the bottom of my chin and made me look up at him

“Doesn’t look like nothing.” He smiled and I took a step back, making him let go of me.

I just shrugged and looked down. Suddenly there was a handkerchief in front of my face and saw Doojoon was giving it to me. And that’s when I felt more tears stream down my face.

“Take it, since you won’t tell me whats wrong, it’s the least I can do.” He said and I slowly took it from his hands

“Thanks.” I wiped my tears and sighed “How long have you been standing there anyway?”

He smiled “Ever since ‘SEOUL YOUR SO PRETTY!!!’ “He followed my scream.

“Yaa!” I slightly slapped his arm and pouted making him smile wider.

“Kevin broke your heart huh?” When I heard his name, my eyes widened. How’d he know?

“I—uhh—no…. “ I shook my head and he just leaned his face closer to mine

“He did.” He wiped one of my tears and I sighed “I see the way you look at him Cara, you don’t just see him as a best friend.”

HOW DID HE KNOW?! Are you a frigin mind reader Doojoon?!
I just shook my head and he held my cheek “Everything will work out in the end Cara, he will realize everything”
and just like that, his lips were suddenly on mine, my eyes were wide at first, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? !
but I slowly felt my body calm, I slowly closed my eyes and pressed my lips harder on his. But maybe after, 10 seconds we both pulled away and stared at each other wide eyed.

“I—that—what the?” I scratched the back of my head and he gave a nervous smile

“Lets just—uhh pretend that never..” He said and I cut him off, finishing his sentence for him

“happened.” I nodded

“I didn’t mean to, it just happened, and I—let just erase and don’t let anything awkward between us happen.” He looked away and I just silently nodded. Suddenly I looked at the door and saw it wide open, didn’t I leave it shut?

“Why is the door open?” I asked and he turned to look at it too.

“I sorta remember it being closed…. I don’t know” He shrugged and I simply did the same, looking back at the view

“So, was it really clear that I’m in love with Kevin?” I bit my lower lip

“Ohhh yeah” He nodded laughing
If you saw and so did everyone else, I wonder why Kevin couldn’t see it.