Lucky.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

“Would you….” He looked me in the eye .......

Say it Kevin, Just say it. Dont keep me hanging like this. JUST.ING.SAY.IT

 

 

“Approve if I dated Audrey?” 

 

Suddenly everything stopped and I heard my heart slowly break. Did I just hear right? Did he just say what I thought he did? 
 

Cara! Would you?” He shook me and I snapped out and looked at him, feeling my eyes water.

“I—Kevin, why are you asking me?” I managed to say.

Her interwined our hands and looked me in the eyes “Cause you’re my bestfriend, and well, I need to know if you approve.” He smiled

How can you smile Kevin? You just broke my heart! How could you! Cant you sense it!!!

 

CANT YOU HEAR IT BREAKING!!!

 

 

“Do you really—really like her?” Please say no. Please. 

He nodded “She’s sweet and funny, and she’s cute. I mean you saw her right?”

“Then you should date her.” I said as I turned around to look away from him.

“For real?” I heard him say excitedly. I felt the tears coming out of my eyes.

“Mhhmmmm.” I said as I wiped the first tear that escaped my eyes

“You’re the best Cara! I’m so glad you’re my bestfriend.” He hugged me from behind and I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip, still feeling the tears run down my face.

 

I leaned my head against the door and sighed. Why does it ing have to hurt so much to love someone you know you cant have. But you have to be this stupid person, and just him go like that. Not even fighting for him. Not even showing him anything. Not even saying a word to him.

Its been two weeks, since Kevin and Audrey officially started dating, and the thing that was different was that Kevin didn’t keep this private, he let the public know. He let everyone know.
And for these two weeks, I’ve hardly seen Kevin. He hasn’t even visited me at home ever since he slept there at that rainy night he told me he liked Audrey. He’d call me from time to time, but our conversation wouldn’t even last for 10 minutes. And every time I’d turn on the TV or open a magazine, a picture of the ing happy couple would pop out.

I sat in the school café with Mi Young, she was doing her project on her laptop while I simply listened to music on my i-pod. I pulled out my phone and decided to check my twitter. I smiled when I saw Xander tweeted me.

alexander_0729: @caramelncookies, why haven’t I seen you for a while now? Tweet a picture or something. I miss your annoying face.

I decided to do what he said; I took a picture of me, puffing up my cheeks and holding my coffee cup.
I quickly posted it on twitter and tagged him.
caramelncookies: @alexander_0729, happy? HAHAH! COFFEE!!!

And suddenly without my control I was at Kevin’s page. And the first thing I saw was.
kevinwoo91: @audisii, I lolololove you :* had fun yesterday, what are you up to today?

I stared at the tweet for while then closed twitter. I placed my phone back in my pocket then sighed when the song in my i-pod suddenly started playing talk to me by U-kiss.
I pressed next and smiled when it played Up and down by shinee.

My eyes suddenly widened when I saw a familiar figure standing infront of counter of the coffee shop.
Audrey?! What the hell is she doing at my school’s café?
I suddenly stood up and Mi Young looked at me.

“Cara, what are you doing?” She asked.

“Shh, be quiet.” I told her as I grabbed my book and tried to hide my face “I’ll be leaving now.”

“Why?” She looked at me as I started to try and find a way out the door “Cara!!!” She whined a little bit too loudly and I glared at her.

“Cara?” I heard Audrey’s voice. !
I turned around and saw Audrey smiling at me, I quickly put the book away from my face and smiled at her. 

WELL AINT I THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

  

 


Okay, so yeah notice the bad words? I know and I'm sorry.
 well its because- Cause Cara's bad now. That what happens when hearts get broken right? Well we now know what Kevin said. Was it a good thing or bad? You guys tell me. :)
I love you and your comments. THANK YOU SO MUCH.