Was I really gonna say it.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

KEVINS POV

“Bye.” She walked away and I felt myself shrink, everything around me slowed down. I looked at Kiseop who looked at Cara then at me.

“Kevin why can’t you open your eyes!” Kiseop said as he shook his head.

“What?”

“She was there, and she was beautiful and—are you seriously that blind.” Kiseop poked my chest

“What are you talking about?!” I slapped his hand away and he rolled his eyes.

“Think about it okay, who’s been in your heart for a while now. The person who if she ever gets hurt you quickly run to comfort her. The person, who if she ignores your call, you go mad just to find out why. The person whose smile just makes you smile back. Who Kevin? Because I don’t think its Audrey!” I heard Audrey gasp behind me and I just stood there, trying to work out what Kiseop was saying.

“Problem is, you’re too blind. And it’s probably too late.” He said and walked away. What was he trying to say? That I—I was inlove with Cara? That I liked her?
Did I like her? Do I like her?

“Oppa! What the hell was that?” Audrey held my arm and I looked at her.

“That Kiseop has issue’s, you should’ve never let him join U-kiss. And, Unnie, I mean what hell was up with that? I think she’s crazy. I think its good you two are fighting. She wasn’t any good for your life anyway.” She smiled and I quickly made her let me go.

“What?” I looked at her and she just gave me that fake innocent smile of hers “wasn’t any good? Are you crazy! She was the best part of my life!”

“Oppa! Aren’t I the best part of your life?” She pouted and I shook my head

“Now, that I think about it, hell no.” I looked at the necklace I gave her which she wore and held it “We’re over” I pulled the necklace off and threw it away. She gasped and looked at me.

“Oppa! You cant break up with me! You cant do this!” She squealed

“Would you stop calling me Oppa! We’re about the same age.” I started walking away then saw Xander and the others.

“Hyung.” I held Xander’s shoulder and he faced me.

“hmm?” Was all he said.

“Have you seen Cara?” I asked and looked around the ballroom.

“Why are you gonna ask for forgiveness again then ditch her for little Miss annoying over there.” Xander said and scoffed.

“I broke up with Audrey.” I said and suddenly all their faced beamed.

“Why?” Soohyun asked and gave me a weird smile.

“Well—she was talking smack about Cara, and I didn’t think that was right so..” I looked at Xander who nodded at me.

“Well then why did you not like Audrey talking smack about Cara?” Kibum asked and I stood there. Why did I? When she said those words, that Cara wasn’t good for my life, it just made me heat up. I looked at him and gulped.

“Well, because she’s my best—“ I stopped before I could finish my sentence, because I even knew that was a lie “because I care for her, and what hurts her hurts me.”

“And?? Your almost there Kevin!” Xander smiled.

“And—“ I froze, was I really gonna say it, was I really gonna admit it, is this feeling really true? “I love her” 


IMMA MAKE THIS CHAPTER REALLY SHORT, CAUSE I'M JUST A LIKE THAT! :)))))) Awwww, dont hate me please. Well, hope you like this mini chapter! :) tell me your thoughts and feelings.