Then we die together.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

“so the x-intercept is equal to BLAH BLAH BLAH” I screamed as I slammed my book on the table. I placed my head on top of the table and sighed.
“I miss Kevin.” I whispered.

Its been 3 days since I last saw Kevin or even talked to him. He took everything seriously, I wasn’t even receiving his normal good morning and good night messages which I missed like crazy. I suddenly sat up then grabbed my phone. What if I called him? He wouldn’t mind right? I just needed to hear his voice, and I was good for the day.
I smiled and searched for his number, but stopped.

“but, it’ll seem like I cant go a few days without him, then he’ll have another one of his fatheaded moments.” I told myself. Then a light bulb lit in my head.
I dialed a number and pressed call, I smiled wider when I heard it ringing.

“Yabaseyo?” I heard the voice on the other line say.

“Xander Oppa!!!” I almost squealed then I heard Xander chuckle.

Xander? The oldest U-kiss member. Yeah, I was close to him too, but not like Kevin. I met Xander on the same day I met Kevin, and since Xander and Kevin spent a lot of time together, I ended up being close to him too. He’s one of the smartest, wackiest and absolutely fun people I know.

“Aren’t you supposed to be studying?” He asked me, then I looked at my book and growled at it.

“Yup, but my book hates me! Its telling me words I cant understand!!” I whined.

“What are you studying?”

“Math, Evil math.” I sighed.

“But, Math is fun.” Xander beamed. Aish, never say you hate math to a guy who is practically a math genius.

“Well, I’m not smart like Xander Oppa, so forgive me.” I said and he laughed.

“Just believe in yourself Cara, your pretty amazing.” Xander said and I smiled, he really knew how to make a person smile.

“Ca-Cara?” I heard someone on the other line say.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Why didn’t she call me! I’ve been trying not to disturb her, but she calls you!” And I heard Kevin’s voice clearer now. I smiled, he was jealous, how cute.

“Cara-shii, he’s grabbing the phone. Go talk to him.” Xander said and I bit my lower lip.

“Are you really avoiding me?” I heard Kevin’s annoyed voice and laughed.

“Of course not! Why would you think that?”

“Well, why didn’t you call me?” He asked and I froze, I am not telling him the real reason.

“I—I was just asking Xander Oppa for some help in math!” I lied and he became quiet.

“Do you doubt my math skills?” He asked.

“Yaa Kevin, I didn’t say that.” I smiled.

“Next time you need help, call me, arraso?” He scolded me and I sighed.

“Yes Omma! I will.” I teased and I heard him laugh.

“So watcha up to now?” He asked.

“Trying to figure out, why the x-intercept is equal to 7.” I looked at the book and sighed.

“Want me to come over and help you find out why?” My heart jumped again, calm down heart, just another of his friendly gestures, don’t think too much.

“No, its okay. I need to work this out on my own anyway. If I made you come here, I might as well bring you on the day of the test.” I said.

“Yeah, and you wont be able to focus anyway. I mean, you’ll be looking at my handsome face every now and then.” He said laughing. How’d he know I would?

“Don’t make me choke” I bit my lower lip.

“Admit it.” He teased and I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn’t see me.

“Kevin, I guess I should go back to studying. Thanks for trying to help anyway.” I looked back at my book and sighed.

“Ohhh? Already? Hmmmm fine. Good luck!” He said.

“tell Xander Oppa I said thanks. Bye Kevin!” I ended the call and laid my head on the desk again.
Aigoo Kevin! Why must you distract me so much?

 

It was the day of the exam. I was walking down the hallway of my school memorizing some of the equations for math, when someone suddenly placed their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mi-Young there.

“Mi-Young!” I smiled.

“Cara.” She smiled back “Are you ready for the test?”

“I better be, I fell asleep on my desk last night, waking up with post its on my face. How about you?”  I asked her as we both walked into our classroom.

“I guess so, but I couldn’t help but get distracted last night, I’d see my laptop there and well, I’d be into it splendid glory.” She laughed.

“Distracted, I know what you mean.” I nodded. Then memories of last night came, Kevin just texted me last night saying ‘Cara Hwaiting! You can do it’
Well, I ended up replying and we texted a lot. Every time I would face back to my book, my phone would ring and I’d smiled like an idiot, cause of another message.

“Well, at least we know we studied and did our best.” Mi-young sat down and I sat on the chair beside her.

“lets just pray that believing in that can help us pass.” I smiled and she nodded.

“Okay!!” Mrs. Kim our teacher suddenly burst into the door holding papers in her hands.

“This!” She held up the papers “Is your future, fail it and well, see you in the slums”
I just loved her pep talks; they made me feel so much better…… Not at all!!

I looked at Mi-young and we rolled our eyes.
“Well, only your pens on the table, I catch one of you cheating, your dead” She started passing the papers and I sighed. This is it, test time.

 

When the exam was over, I banged my head on the table. I think I failed, I think I really did fail. I didn’t understand some of the questions and everything just became a blur to me.
I dragged my feet out the classroom and towards my locker. I opened it and stuffed my books in, then I sighed. Suddenly I heard the hall become quiet. I arched and eyebrow and looked at the end of the hallway and there stood a boy, with reddish hair and a tall physique.
Everyone watched him as he walked down the hall, towards me. He was like one of these guys in the Korean dramas. He was able to make a noisy rowdy hall turn to complete silence by just walking by. And as he walked everyone watched him. The girls drooling over him, guys wishing they were him.
I smiled at that. I wonder what he was doing here.

“How’d it go?” He smiled at me.

“Cant you tell from my facial expression?” I sighed then closed my locker.

“Not so well huh?” He had his hand in his pockets while he wore a gray v-neck shirt that revealed some parts of his chest, but he also wore a black scarf to hide his neck. He looked good.

“I Kevin, I .” I whined as I stomped my feet and he just smiled at me. Don’t you smile at me, I’m having a crisis here, and your adorable smile is not helping!

“Well, atleast we can hang out again! Fun with Kevin Woo starts!” He grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked as I looked at everyone who watched the both of us.

“To this alley where I can kill you.” He gave an evil laugh and I ended up laughing. Such a dork.

We arrived in front of his car which made me look at him, a worried expression on my face. He simply stuck his tongue out at me.
You see, Kevin wasn’t the greatest driver out there, no—He really isn’t a driver. Once he almost crashed Kibum’s car.

“I’ve been practicing, and Eli said I was better at it already.” Kevin opened the door for me.

“Well Eli just doesn’t wanna hurt your feelings, and I bet he said that so you wouldn’t kill him by crashing the car.” I said shaking my head; I was not going in there.

“Cara!!” He whined like a 5 year old and I just looked at him.

“If we die?” I asked him.

“Then we die together.” He held my waist and gently pushed me towards the car. I sighed, I felt myself blushing at we he said again. I slowly got in the car and he clapped happily. He closed the door for me then ran to the driver’s seat. He got in, put on his seat belt then looked at me.

“Ready?” He smiled.

“Nope.” I shook my head and he laughed.

“Here we go!” He started the car and I screamed.
 


so what do you think so far? I mean, I think it cute. I hope you do to. Please tell me. I really really want critics :)
Love you readers!!!