Drop.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

“He’ll Never find out” She was lightly pressing the trigger and I could hear the bullet almost ready to fire. I closed my eyes, I guess this is my end huh? I wasn’t even able to spend it with Kevin, or even have a few moments together with him. Please live well Kevin, and don’t forget me. I hope you’ll find someone else who’ll love you as much as I did.

“AHHHH” I heard a loud scream, I shot my eyes open and saw Sumi holding the whip then I looked at Audrey who was on the floor holding her bloody hand which had just been whipped. Sumi quickly got the gun then went behind me and started removing the ties from my body.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Audrey boomed and when my legs were free I suddenly kicked her.

When I was fully free from all those knots, I tried to stand up but my body was too weak, so Sumi put my hand over her shoulders and put her hand on my waist and guided me out.
“Someone! Stop them.” Audrey screamed and we started limping faster

“Thank you.” I said and she just nodded.

Suddenly a huge man stood infront of us, we turned around and found another one there. I looked at Sumi who was trying to think of how we could escape this.

“Take that Sumi away!!” Audrey screamed and suddenly Sumi was grabbed, making me fall on the ground.
I looked up and saw Audrey walking towards me, her eyes were like daggers.

“Kick her!” She screamed to one of the men and he walked towards me.
When suddenly……

“Everyone drop on the floor!!!!!” Someone screams and the door busts open. I heard police sirens and I turned around finding police’s with guns walk in.

“I said DROP!” One screamed louder and everyone raised their hands and slowly dropped to the floor

I felt my heart calm and everything around me slow down, I was safe, finally safe.

Hands were suddenly wrapped around me and lifted me. I laid my head on his chest and smiled as I took in his scent, something I’ve missed for so long. Kevin. 


a/n: SHE'S SAFE.