What Now?

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment’s Building, July 2007

“Taeyeon-ah come with me, I have something to talk to you,” SNSD’s manager called the leader in the middle of practicing.

“Me?” Taeyeon stopped dancing. She looked at Tiffany, but her bestfriend only shrugged her shoulders.

‘Is he going to scold me again? I even didn’t dare to contact anyone after the staffs got angry’ She followed her manager to the office upstairs. The silence, only the footsteps heard just made the ambience scarier.

And there they were, inside the office. Yoona was already there. “Yoong? Why were you here instead of practicing? We have already started...” Yoona just waved her hands at her Eonnie, “Eonni, mian, manager Oppa called me before I went to the practice room,” Taeyeon sat beside her.

“Hm,” the manager cleared his throat, “ As I have said before to Yoona, she is going to be a cast of a variety show,”

“Uwaaa, congratulations Yoong, what kind of variety show is that?” Taeyeon clapped happily.

“It’s like competition with another idol, about spending money wisely,” said the manager.

“Wooow, I am sure you can win that Our Yoona!” Taeyeon patted her back. Yoona just laughed awkwardly.

“The members will support you Yoong, you have to do well,” Taeyeon clenched his fist to cheer her dongsaeng, “ Mmm but Eonnie...” Yoona scratched her head.

“Wae?” Taeyeon looked confused. She looked at her manager, then to Yoona again.

“The other idol who will compete with Yoona is Seungri from Bigbang,” Manager’s voice was so plain and stern, “ and the PD said that sometimes SNSD and Bigbang have to be filmed together,”

“ Bigbang? YG’s Bigbang?” Taeyeon can’t believe her ear.

‘Bigbang with Jiyong Oppa as the leader?’

“Yes,” the manager sighed. “ I warned you Taeng, we don’t need unnecessary scandal involved with SNSD’s debut,”

‘I can’t believe it’

“Taeyeon-ah, do you understand?” manager’s voice full of worry.

“Of course Oppa, how many times do I have to tell you? I am only his friend, and I will not doing anything near something scandallious,” Taeyeon chuckled happily.

“But, still Taeng, I know that you’re not in that kind of relationship with him, but the staffs and directors will not believe in you. So you... just don’t do anything suspicious,”

“Yes, Sir!” Taeyeon saluted while smiling wide.

M TV station, July 2007

“Annyeong haseyo, I am SNSD’s Yoona,” Yoona bowed in front of the camera.

Some card are delivered to her, then she read it “Ah, the mission is to describe drama title with body, the title is so long... Anyway, I will work hard! Fighting!”

“Let us help you Yoong!” Hyoyeon came with the other members.

“Uwaa, thank you Eonnie,”

The nine members of SNSD went around the TV station’s Building to find another singer. They have to make the other singer guess the title right. And then they met with Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong.

“Super Junior, Sunbae!” Jessica shouted.

“Oh, it’s SNSD,” said Eunhyuk.  SNSD girls were happy to meet their same-company sunbae. They are close to each other so they had hope that Super Junior could help Yoona’s mission.

SNSD members started to described the title with their gesture. Meanwhile the Super Junior members didn’t seem to understand even a word. “ What could it be?” Eunhyuk tilted his head.

They kept guessing the wrong title, until the PD said, “Mission failed!” only to be protested by both parties.

“No way, give us another chance,” Yoona pleaded. “ Yes PD nim, it was just practice, we have to start the real mission,” Taeyeon tried to help her Dongsaeng. “Yeah, it seems unfair if we end it like this,” Leeteuk added. So the writer of the show give them another chance. This time SNSD girls were so serious to discuss which move would they have. Ten minutes later, “Challenge!” said Yoona.

This time they described the title by doing the gesture together, “Aaah, I think I know,” Eunhyuk discussed with Super Junior members. They carefully answered that because they didn’t want to get the wrong answer again. Eunhyuk said the answer, and... “Success!” said the PD. “Kyaaaaaaa” the girls jumped in place and screamed happily while the boys tossed their fist to the sky.

“Thank you so much, Sunbaenim,” they were shaking each other hands.

“Yeay, I am so happy,” Yoona did high five with Shindong.

“Congratulations Yoona-ah” said Shindong and Eunhyuk.

“No doubt, Our Sunbaenim,” Taeyeon shook Lee Teuk’s hand.

“That’s nothing,” he smiled.

 

Music Show Waiting Room, July 2007

“Annyeong haseyo, I am Bigbang’s Seungri, because we are in the same music show to promote, now I will go to my opponent’s waiting room, follow me,”  he entered to one of the room.

“Annyeong haseyo...” Seungri bowed, followed by the other members of Bigbang.

“Ne, annyeong haseyo,” SNSD girls greeted him back.

“ I am here to meet this person,” Seungri brought a photo of his opponent, Im Yoona.

“ I also want to meet this person,” said Yoona while holding the photo of Seungri.

“ So this is my opponent, it’s Seungri vs Yoona... What year were you born?”  asked Seungri to Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter