Steps

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2012

Jiyong nonchalantly pressed the start button of his car. His head spinned and his heart heavy. He was in the parking lot of a hotel where he left Taeyeon there. He didn't realize tears keep coming from his eyeballs. Sadness, anger, everything summed up and he wanted to scream his heart out.

First, he missed her. Really really missed her. 

Second, what the hell was that? Taeyeon was dating Lee Teuk of Suju? Why? Lee Soo Man warned him not to being close to Taeng but Lee Teuk was dating her? It didn't make sense. Eventhough they are in the same company where their interactions would less suspicious for the paparazzi but still HEY.. I found her first. He was burnt with jealousy.

Three, how dare Lee Teuk made her cry!! He really wanted to punch him on his face. And he really did. He drove his car like someone losing control. Going to super junior's leader's apartment (he know when he secretly look at Taeyeon's maps history on her phone) confronted him at the middle of the night and really punched him on his face.

Four, he could not letting this happen to Taeyeon again. If Lee Teuk could date her, why he could not do that. He would not make her sad if they could be together. And then he remembered, Taeyeon's sad face when she said his name. He knew that he was not any better.

Five. 

I love you Taeng. I didn't know what it is but now I know I have loved you from the start. I promise I will protect you. Now, I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter