Empty

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tokyo, June 2014

 

BREAKING NEWS: SNSD’S TAEYEON CONFIRMED DATING WITH EXO’S BAEKHYUN

 

“Whoa, have you read this news? Another SNSD girl confirmed dating, is it a sign for all kpop idols to date freely? Since SNSD is the national girlgroup” Youngbae couldn’t believe his eyes. He read the headline of Japan local newspaper in unbelievable proximity, while saying in sarcastic tone.

 

“Who is dating? SNSD’s Taeyeon-ssi? With a kid from EXO? Whoa, I Wonder why SM could confirm that news,” Seungri joined his hyung. “It will be a disaster,”

 

“Why is it a disaster? They’re human too, they could date everyone they want,” Daesung who was sitting in the sofa next to them, sipping his white Coffee.

 

“We are human but we know entertainment world would not permit any relationship to be publicized, for idol, just like us. Eventhough Hyungsuk Hyung has already cancel that rule for us, but it’s SNSD! And EXO! I am 99% sure this SNSD girl will received 99% hate from EXO’s fans,” as always, Seungri is the most enthusiastic.

 

“Ah you right, and vice versa,” said Daesung. Still in his elegant position, continued sipping his Coffee. 

 

“Maybe fans these days had already matured enough to understand that we need life,” Youngbae folded the newspaper. “Maybe it’s time to go public!”

 

“The problem is Hyung, we must have a girlfriend before we could confirm that we are dating to the public,” Seungri exclaimed.

 

“You got a point,” TOP finally joined the conversation. He sat beside Daesung while playing with his phone. “It’s kinda miserable, 5 members of popular idol group Bigbang, are still very single,” 

 

Yeah, maybe people all over the country believed that 5 gorgeous men in Bigbang had already have girlfriends. With so much relation they had, from the local artis in Korea, until the top actor and actress overseas, native singer, until world class singer, not to mention international designers of famous brands in the universe, but actually in their prime time of their age, they still don’t have a girlfriend. And they had their own reason.

 

 “Yah, what will people think if we don’t have a girlfriend, will they assume that we are gay? We have to make a news then!” Of course, Seungri with his ‘brilliant’ idea.

 

“Haha, and then who will be the sacrificial lamb as our fake girlfriend? They will bet their life in this cruel world with us,” Said Youngbae.

 

“We have close friends, right? Lydia, Soojoo, Kiko...” when he said that, he knew that it was not a good idea. They carefully turned their head to Jiyong, antissipate his reaction. He laid on the sofa, with his eyes closed. His right hand covering his face. Not moving.

 

They knew that Ji sometimes being rumored with Kiko. Although Jiyong and Kiko always remained as a friend, not more, but in some occasions it created awkward atmosphere, because of the hate she got with the rumor. 

 

They sighed heavily together.

 

“Anyway, Jiyong Hyung used to know her, Kim Taeyeon, is it right?” Seungri asked Jiyong. Jiyong was still not moving.

 

“Yeah, Jiyong, Taeyeon is your friend, isn’t she? What do you think about this news, Ji? You have to congratulate her,” said TOP.

 

Jiyong opened his eyes lazily, “It’s not my Business, Hyung,” he got up from the sofa, and left the room. The four members looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. Their leader sure is not in a good mood.

 

 

 

Seoul, October 2014

 

BIGBANG’S G DRAGON DATING WITH JAPANESE MODEL MIZUHARA KIKO? GOSSIP OR FACT?

 

“Is that a girl who caught with him dating in the amusement park?” said Sunny in their backstage. SNSD had a concert, and they were still doing the make up while gossiping all around.

 

“Huuu with that Japanese supermodel? She is so beautiful,” Yoona exclaimed in awe while looking at G Dragon and Kiko’s photo in the article.

 

“Yes, I saw them sometimes going out together at Japan, so it was true they had been dating since then,” Hyoyeon added.

 

“But, YG still haven’t confirmed it yet, we didn’t know the truth until then,” Seohyun finished her make up and joined with her Unnies.

 

“And it would take forever, YG had the history of kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter