Friend

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Park near SNSD’s dorm, July 2007

“Oppa, you look so funny with that outfit,” Taeyeon giggled endlessly. Jiyong pinched her cheeks, “ You have to look at the mirror, Taeng, you’re ten times funnier,”

“Look, people are staring at you suspiciously, maybe they think you are kidnapping me, but your pants and shoes are too fancy” Jiyong realized that his disguise resembled a thief slash celebrity. He wore sunglasses, mask, beanie, hoodie, a jacket,  black leather pants, and boots.

“It’s just, it’s just my style Taeng, G-Dragon’s style. Just wait and see, someday this style will be praised by fashion expert,” Taeyeon laughed while holding her stomach, “ Oh my God, my stomach hurts”

“Look at you, your look isn’t better” Jiyong pointed at Taeyeon. She wore a sweater and jeans with flatshoes, a veil covering her head and sunglasses. “You look like a stalker,” they laughed at their appearance. Maybe no one will recognize them, but somehow they will still attract people.

“My outfit is still acceptable oppa, but yours?” She cried in her laugh.

“Okay, okay, at least no one will know us, so we can hang out easily,”

“Are we going somewhere?”

Jiyong grabbed her hand and they walked side by side. “ You’re free today, and we won’t know when you will be free again, so yes we are going somewhere, somewhere you’ve never imagined.”

“Where is it?” their hand intertwined naturally,  swinging back and forth.

“Just follow me, and I am one hundred percent sure you will like it,”

“Whoa, don’t you set my expectations too high Oppa, what if I don’t really like it?” God, Taeyeon never knew she missed teasing him this much.

“You will, I guarantee,” Jiyong smiled earnestly.

They bravely took the bus, when, actually everyone elses are too busy to notice them. Another silly couple just want to try some new style, people thought. So here they were, chatting about anything, caught up all the story outdated. Making lame jokes, and chuckling all the way to the destination. And Taeyeon still had no idea where will this bus take them. Until they had arrived, in front of a huge colorful gate, with cheerful music faintly heard from inside. Taeyeon’s mouth gaped in awe.

“Are you serious? Taking me there?” her expression was dumbfounded. One hand covering , one hand timidly pointing at the entrance. Jiyong just nodded while smiling. Took her hand and went inside.

She never expected herself could freely played in any amusement parks after debuting. But, that day, with her celebrity fellow, she entered the center of public, gracefully, like there was no tomorrow.

“Oppa, mistery house or roller coaster?”

“Are you sure? Promise me you won’t pee on your pants Taeng”

“Of course not, it is you that will be scared to death I bet,” she hit his arm, but ended being hurt because surprisingly his arms grew into something firm and muscular. Just like a man.

“Okay! We’re going to ride the roller coaster! If I see you are scared even a little, you have to buy me an ice cream, deal?”

“Deal,” so they rode the roller coaster. Jiyong chose to sit at the front row.

“Come on Taeng, sit here!” He tapped the seat beside him, while mischievously grinned at her. Actually Taeyeon hesitated to sit there, she never rode a roller coaster before. And this roller coaster is quite big, with challenging tracks. Truthfully she wasn’t sure she could ride that. But looking at how Jiyong would if she admit her fear, she unwillingly sat beside him.

“Relax, Taeng. You said you won’t be scared,” He poked her arms with his elbow while putting their safety belts.

“I am not,” but her voice couldn’t lie, it was shaking.

Jiyong chuckled, “Well, you could hold my arm, just in case...” Taeyeon glared at him. Jiyong laughed seeing her cute expression, “Okay, okay, you’re not scared,”

The loud sirene heard as the sign for the roller coaster to start. They could feel the carts were slowly moving. “Yooohoooooo.... Why are you so silent Taeng, it’s going to be fun!” Jiyong rose his two hands.

“I am praying,” Taeyeon clenched her two hands on the handgrip. The carts were going up high and she had to resist her urge to close her eyes. But actually she was wearing a sunglasses, Jiyong wouldn’t know whether she close her eyes or not though.

Jiyong pinched her cheek, “Wow, it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter