Wrong Number

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dolce Vita, May 2016

“Jiyong-ah, wake up,”

“Ngggh,” Jiyong replied by pulling his blanket across his head. His heart and soul still didn’t want to get up.

“If you just want to sleep all day, Eomma will leave,” Jiyong’s mother tried to remove the blanket. Jiyong peeked at her, “Don’t go, Eomma,”

Although he was already 28 years old grown up man, in front of his mother, he just a 10 years old boy. “Eomma~” he tried to reach her mother’s hand, “I am hungry,”

His mother chuckled, “you should wake up then, Eomma already made a soup for you,”

The great G dragon, who had lethal charisma to the girls out there, became a cute Jiyong, lazily follow his mother to the dining room. His hair was messy and his eyes puffed. He sat on the chair, while his mother prepared the breakfast. Today was a day off. He came to Dolce Vita to meet his family and try to have a normal activity after being a superstar all the time. This kind of time was the reason he could keep his sanity. When his mother showered him with love, and his family united.His father read a newspaper in the couch, and his sister was already in the dining room, with a soup already half-eaten. Don’t forget his dogs, who greeted his feet by and barking cutely whenever he came.

“Here it is, eat up,” his mother sat beside him.

“Thank you for the food,” Jiyong dig in.

“How’s the food?” she said immediately

“Eomma, I am still chewing,” he chuckled. “But, of course this is good, you are the one who cook this,” His mother laughed happily. “But it would be so much better if you feed me Eomma,”

“Ya, jiyong-ah, you are too old to be a mama boy,” his sister .

“It’s okay to be a mama boy in this age,” Jiyong pouted. Anyone in this world would never guess this side of Jiyong. Everyone would be surprised.

“I can’t believe my lovely brother, who is an global superstar, still act like a baby, you even had a new dating rumour from time to time, the reporter never know that this baby still  didn’t have, even a girl in his life”

“What rumour? Why don’t you tell Eomma?” his mother already faced numerous dating scandal before, and she was always getting serious.

“Eomma, it’s just because I had a photoshoot with Nana and then the news said that we were dating,” Jiyong put his spoon on the table. He glared at her sister. Her sister giggled.

“Who’s Nana? Do you like her?” there was  concern in her tone.

“A japanese model, I like her, but only as a friend, she’s way too young for me to be my girlfriend Eomma,”

“Jiyong-ah, actually you are in the right time to build a real relationship, a serious one, you are an adult now,”

“Eomma~” He didn’t like this topic. Not because of he didn’t want to be in a serious relationship, but because he didn’t know what to do with his heart.

“Eomma, don’t hope too much, we have already knew he still can’t move on from that one girl,” His sister pinched his cheek.

“Noona,” he pinched his sister’s cheek too. They still had this childish fight even in their late 20s.

“It’s true, you are still loving her, aren’t you? I know I am right” she pinched harder. Jiyong immediately released her cheek and caressed his own cheek. That was hurt.

“She is a lovely person, no wonder Jiyong loves her. Eomma love her too” Kwon Eomma smiled with a meaningful smile. “Why don’t you try to contact her? After all this time?”

“Eomma, I can’t, I don’t think she will ever forgive me, I’ve hurt her so much” Jiyong smiled forcefully. “ She deserves someone better than me also,”

“But how about you? You’re hurting too,” his sister stared at him. He just smiled then hold his spoon again. The soup started to get cold.

“Eomma want to meet her,”

“I can’t Eomma, I can’t tell her to see Eomma like she used to, I don’t have any courage to face her,”

“But Eomma want to meet her,” his mother insisted. “I think this is the time for you to bring her back, to our family. Tell her to come here, please Jiyong-ah,”

“But~”

“Please, I ask you,”

“I”

“Jiyong-ah”

“Okay I’ll try,” said Jiyong after a deep sigh.

 

Gimpo International Airport, June 2014

DISPATCH REPORTS GIRL’S GENERATION TAEYEON AND EXO BAEKHYUN ARE DATING

“It’s Taeyeon!”

As usual, the crowd of fans were already waiting for Taeyeon in Gimpo International Airport. Despite of the breaking news saying about her dating confirmation with Baekhyun, her Sones were still there supporting. At the same time, Taeyeon’s heart broke into pieces. Just yesterday she heard that her dongsaeng Baekhyun also received many hates as his fans started to chant ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter