Love

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2017, Hospital.

Jiyong opened his eyes lazily, it was 6 a.m. The sunrays came from the hospital window, he tried to move his body, 

"Ouch"

"Don't move," a soft voice come from his side. "The doctors said you have to rest at least until the pain subside,"

Jiyong looked at the owner of the voice. The familiar voice that always come to his dream. 

Am I still dreaming? 

He rubbed his eyes. "Taeng?"

"Yes, it's me,"

His mouth gaped in awe, "Taeng?"

"Yes,"

"Pinch me! Aaaargh," Taeyeon really pinched his arms. 

"Oh, I  am sorry oppa, is it hurt too? The arms? I thought only the ankle inj...." he pulled her into his arms. Tightly. Dive into her neck, slowly sobbing. Taeyeon freezed in a moment, she felt the warm tears rolling. She felt his throbbed heart pounding through his chest, just like hers. Then she hugged him back. More tightly.

"Oppa.." she cried. Jiyong only replied her with his sobs. He cried his heart out. This dream like moment he wanted for so long. Taeyeon, in his embrace. 

"Taeng.. please, forgive me," he her hair, dive deeper into her scent. 

She released the hug and hit him numerously, "Don't you know how I run like a crazy person after hearing you were injured! I am scared to death," 

"I am sorry, i am sorry, I should be more careful,"

"Yeah and you know, how much I suffered, thinking that you are changed into different person, ignoring me, blocked my numbers, acted like we never knew each other, and suddenly you came and apologize, how dare you!" She stills hit him in his chest. Crying her heart out.

"I commited a crime, I will punish myself,". Jiyong accepted all the beatings, he deserved it. 

"Do you know how much I missed you, every day and night, do you know my heart ache so much after you left!"

"I am sorry Taeng, I am sorry," 

Taeyeon cried and cried, Jiyong carefully took her into his arms again. "Please, Taeyeon ah, I will do everything, anything that make you feel better, my heart is hurting seeing you like this,"

"Op.. paa.." 

"Yes, baby, what can I do for you?"

"Promise me that you will make me happy, from now on,"

"I promise my dear, I will,"

She tightened the embrace, "I missed you so much Oppa,"

"I missed you too, Taeyeon-ah.."

"Afterall, you did that for our sake didn't you?"

"What my teenage thought told me, but now I regretted it the most,"

"So why wouldn't I forgive you?" her tone soften, more like a whisper. 

"Really? Thank you, thank you so much," he released the embrace and hold her hands. He kissed the back of her right hand, then left hand, "Let me do the right things after this Taeng, please give me a chance,"

She felt shiver on his spinal bone. Butterflies inside her stomach flew and her heart pounded faster. "Prove to me, that you will never leave me again,"

"I am sorry, I won't, please," Taeyeon hugged him once again.

 

August 18th 2017, Jiyong's house

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!!! Happy birthday Kwon Jiyong.... happy birthday to you!!!"

It was 12 am. Taeyeon, with Dami, Jiyong's Eomma and Appa were bringing a cake barging in to Jiyong's bedroom. Jiyong woke up and smiling ear to ear. It was his 28 birthday, and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter