Promise

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Building, August 18th 2015

 

 “Jiyong, happy birthday!!!” Colorful confetti, and loud voices greeted Jiyong when he was entering his studio. 

 

“Surprise...” Seungri, Bigbang’s maknae who was holding a lemon cake shouted a little too enthusiastic “You are startled, aren’t you?” he laughed. 

 

“Woa thank you guys,” said Jiyong with not-so-surprised tone. He glanced at Taeyang, Daesung, and TOP who also were there with restrained smile on their lips. It’s a tradition, every year on each birthday, they will celebrate it by surprising the birthday member, and Seungri always be the one who is over excited when it comes to prepare the surprise. But the older member just too lazy to think about what should they do or what present to be given. So last week, Taeyang has already asked Jiyong what he wants for his birthday, and has told him about the surprise. Jiyong supposed to have a day off today, but he just came to YG Building because he knew he will be ‘surprised.’

 

“Happy birthday, Ji, finally you are 28 years old,” Taeyang hugged him and give him his present.

 

“Thank you Youngbae, is it the nice shoes that I want?” 

 

“Exactly, hope you like it, it is the shoes you told me last week” 

 

“Definitely, I will like it, I gave you the details,” said Jiyong playfully.

 

“Happy birthday Hyung, here is my gift for you,” Daesung also handed him a Brown box, “It is a hoodie you mentioned last week,” 

 

“Wow, you know me too well, Daesung. Thank you so much,” Daesung shook his Hyung’s hand while smiling forming his crescent eyes.

 

“And here is from me, Jiyong, happy birthday,” said TOP with his deep voice, “You are getting old now,” 

 

“Don’t worry, Hyung, you will always be the oldest, I can’t beat you,” Jiyong laughed and accepted the small box from TOP. He shook the box near his ear and heard the voice, “ Aah, it’s a necktie that I told you last week, isn’t it? I really want it, thank you Hyung,”

 

“Wait, wait, wait,” Seungri smelled something fishy. “You are all did that again, aren’t you Hyungdeul? You told Jiyong Hyung about the surprise?” The four hyungs immediately laughed seeing Seungri’s confused face.

 

“Yah, you promised not to tell him,” Seungri’s annoyed face just made his Hyung’s laughter getting louder. 

 

“Sorry, Seungri, you know he’s G Dragon, he could buy anything he wants. We have to make sure he didn’t have it before we gave something to him,” Taeyang patted Seungri’s back.

 

“But, Hyung,” Seungri still couldn’t accept his failure again, in surprising the member.

 

“Aigoo, our maknae. And you know he is busy, we have to make sure he could come to our surprise party,” TOP added with a naughty face.

 

“By telling him that today is his surprise party? Oh my God, I can’t believe it,” 

 

The four hyungs laughed on their silliness. “Seems like you are getting surprised instead of Hyung,” said Daesung. 

 

“It’s okay Seungri, we are too old for surprises I think. The most important thing is your sincerity in wishing on my birthday, thank you so much for always being together,” 

 

“Yah, stop the cheesy line, Ji, we are not a girl group” Youngbae acted to curl his finger because of the cheesiness. 

 

“Yes, why don’t we eat the cake instead,” TOP pinched the cake and smeared it to Jiyong’s face.

 

“Oh my God Hyung, we are also too old for this!” said Jiyong while doing the same thing to TOP’s face. And then they started to pinch the cake and smeared it on each other’s face, chasing inside the studio, laughing out loud.

 

Jiyong stopped. He saw s, his brothers. It’s s who always make him happy. 

 

He took his phone from his pocket, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter