Mission

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mnet Recording Studio, October 8th 2015

 

Sky that pours light

I stand under it

Fly as if i am dreaming

My life is a beauty

 

Nothing could beat Taeyeon’s happiness today. What she had been waiting for is finally came. What she had been dreaming of is finally became a reality. In this debut stage of her solo performance, she felt free. 

And there Taeyeon whispered to herself, “Mission accomplished”

 

SM Entertainment, July 2003

It’s 1 am, trainee’s building of SM entertainment was still full with trainees that were practicing. Some were practicing the choreography, the other were singing and some were just sleeping anywhere, too exhausted to walk home. Taeyeon, who was too shy to socialize with the old trainees, sat in the corner of one empty room. Busy with her pencil and paper. 

 

It was not like the other trainees were not friendly, Taeyeon knew plenty of them. The girls are Tiffany, her roommate, Sunny, Yoona, Stella, Yeonhee, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun. But she was just close to Tiffany. And Tiffany had already gone to the dorm. She was too tired after practicing all day long. For the boys, Taeyeon only knew one person. He had already being a trainee for years and rarely came to practice. All the girls even didn’t really know him, except Taeyeon. They accidentaly met and became close. And nobody ever noticed that.

“Aaa,” Taeyeon felt someone pulled her ponytail. She immediately looked behind her, there she met a devilish grin of a handsome boy, Kwon Jiyong.

“Hi Taeyeon-ah!” Jiyong greeted her cheerfully.

“Oppa, you always made my hair messy,” Taeyeon pouted while fixed her hair into the right style.

 Jiyong chuckled then sat beside her, “Why are you looked so serious? What are you doing?” He peeked at the paper in front of Taeyeon.

“It’s a secret,” Taeyeon hide the paper behind her back.

“Yah! Don’t you dare to keep a secret from me, Taeyeon-ah,” Jiyong laughed while trying to reach the paper, but Taeyeon kept avoiding him.

“I said it’s a secret” Taeyeon glared at Jiyong.

“Oh, CEO Lee, Annyeong haseyo,” Jiyong stood up and bowed. Taeyeon immediately looked at her back expecting their CEO coming, to be fooled by Jiyong. And the paper was already in his hand.

“Got you!,” Jiyong satisfied with his tactics. 

“Aaaa Oppa, give it back to me,” Jiyong lifted the paper above his head so that Taeyeon’s small figure couldn’t reach it.

“It’s useless, you can’t reach it, kid,” Jiyong . Taeyeon then stopped and sat down. 

“Ah, so tired oppa, better you help me instead of teasing me,” 

Jiyong then read the paper. There were sentences in Taaeyeon’s handwriting. 

Sky that pours light

I stand under it

Fly as if i am dreaming

My life is a beauty

 

“Are you writing a song?” asked Jiyong when he realized what it was about. 

“I am just writing what’s inside my heart,” Taeyeon actually didn’t think that it will be a song lyrics, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter