Plan

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

California, June 2016

“Like what the hell is he thinking about to have a gut asking me out? After all this time Fany-ah. Is it even possible? Is he drunk? I don’t even care if he’s drunk! Maybe he gets boring and finally call me without any reason, just because. Oh my God, how dare him!” Taeyeon shouted to the phone. She immediately called her bestfriend to tell her about Jiyong’s call, and here she was, walking back and forth in her hotel room.

“Calm down, Taeng... Calm down, please,” Tiffany’s voice was reassuring. Eventhough she didn’t really understand the situation because of Taeyeon’s sudden shouting. “Is it about Jiyong Oppa?”

“YES THAT OPPA! THAT GREAT G DRAGON IS NOW IN CALIFORNIA!” Taeyeon herself didn’t know why she felt that mad. It was like her blood boiled. Her breath rushed, her face was as red as tomato and her voice was just getting louder and louder.

“Easy Taeng, you just have to ignore him, and not meeting him. Just, don’t go out of the hotel,” She carefully stated, afraid that Taeyeon will shouted again. “Or maybe, just maybe you want to meet him, you can call manager Oppa to accompany you,”

“Did he forget that he left me? And now casually asked me out like nothing happened?”

“Taeng, please, calm down will you?”

An abrupt silence made the phone call awkward, at least from Tiffany’s side.

“Taeng, do you hear me? Why are you so quiet now?”

“Taeyeon-ah? Are you there?” Tiffany said with her worry voice.

Soft sobs heard from the other line.

“Are you crying?” Tiffany asked her. She could hear the sound of Taeyeon snorting.

“Why why why, don’t cry Taeng,” There was panic tone in her voice.

Taeyeon just barely escaped from the hell she lived last year, and now she had to start that hell life again.

“Don’t let him make you down, Taeng, you have to be strong,”

“Sorry, I don’t know why I feel this bad. Of course I won’t meet him Fany-ah. It’s just too heartbreaking,” said Taeyeon between his sobs.

“Yes, actually you can’t guarantee that he had a good intention towards you, it could lead you into worse scenario,”

Taeyeon nodded. Eventhough Fany couldn’t see it.

“Now just rest your mind, okay, you have schedule tomorrow,” Tiffany worried about Taeyeon’s voice, after crying her voice became hoarse. “

“Thank you so much Fany-ah,”

“You know, you always have us behind your back, sleep tight Taeng,”

 

Music Show, January 2013

SNSD was promoting for their lattest song, I Got A Boy. The new song has different vibe and got very good response from fans. Receiving many loves from their beloved sone was one of their reason to stay strong in this entertainment industry. Even the tiniest support would always made them happy and touched.

“Taeyeon-ah, someone sent you this,” SNSD’s stylist gave her a familiar yellow box.

“This is like the nth time, he or she is sure very awesome, how can he manage to send you gifts anywhere you are?” Sunny who had already got her make up done joined the conversation.

“I know right, even in Japan that yellow box always comes,” said stylist eonni while fixing Taeyeon’s make up. “ this fans is sure a boy, he always very loyal to you,”

“Where did you get this, eonni?” Taeyeon stil looked at the box confusely.

“The staff just handed me that and asked me to give that to you, the staff also don’t know where it came. At first he wanted to throw it, that’s when I came and save that,”

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter