Simple names that made a person's heart burn like hell

The Vampire's Daughter

 

 

 

(read while listening to this song)

"Kibum..?" yun mi asked with a confused expression.

"Her again? Ugh! First, gongchan, then SHINee, now the cute new guy!? She's really a !" one of the girls said as they left us.
 
"You really don't remember me?" he pouted.
 
"Kibum? Kim Kibum? Sorry but you must've mistaken me for someone else." she said as she turned around only for him to hold on to her arm.
 
"I was your friend back in elementary!" he protested making a cute face.
 
"Mianhada Kibum'ssi but, my friend back there is a bit different compared to you." yun mi said politely as she tried to let go of his grip.
 
"That's why I like you so much. You don't bother with looks, you find ones who needs someone like you." he thought.
 
Yun mi finally let go and turned around only to be shocked as he called her.
 
"Yunnie!" he called as he smiled like a dork.
 
Yun mi was full of surprise. Nobody called her that name except for her childhood friend in elementary, the autistic boy who always get bullied until she appeared in his life.
 
Yun mi turned around to face him and examine him. His eyes were a lot like kibum and his smile were definitely like the one she used to talk with.
 
"Kibum..?" yun mi widened her eyes in shock.
 
Kibum was full of happiness that he ran to her and gave her a big hug with everyone looking at them.
 
"I really miss you yunnie" he whispered.
 
Yun mi let go of the hug to examine him again.
 
"What happened to you? Did you get surgery? I barely recognise you bummie!" yun mi smiled that made him blush.
 
The bell rang again and this time they were really late.
 
"I'll explain everything to you at lunch arrasseo?" kibum said as he ran to his classroom.
 
Yun mi looked at him as he disaeared from her sight.
 
"It's kinda impossible for him to be kibum" yun mi said to herself.
 
"Who's he?" a voice asked from behind.
 
"YAH CHANNIE'AH! YOU'RE LATE!" yun mi pouted.
 
Gongchan was supposed to be curious and upset but seeing yun mi upset, it seemed he lost to an arguement.
 
"Mianhada.." gongchan said.
 
Yun mi softened and hugged him tight.
 
"Why are you late anyway?" yun mi smiled.
 
"My alarm broke! I woke up at 7:59!" gongchan said.
 
"Aigoo.. I told you to change your alarm!" yun mi reminded but with a soft smile.
 
"I don't want to replace your alarm clock you gave me" gongchan said that made yun mi smile.
 
"Then, I'll buy 2 pairs so you'll have to replace that one!" yun mi grinned.
 
"That's the thing I'm looking for!" gongchan said.
 
"By the way.." gongchan suddenly said.
 
"hm?"
 
"Who was the guy you were talking and hugging a while ago?" he asked curious and his cheerfullness turned to a serious one.
 
"Ah! Kim Kibum! He's my friend when we were in elementary. You haven't met him yet because I met him before you." yun mi said that made gongchan frown but hid it to not make yun mi worried.
 
"I see" the only word gongchan said.
 
Lunch Time
 
Gongchan came to the cafeteria, late because he's last subject teacher forced them to study overtime. Yun mi wasn't in the same class as him, she was just at the same class as kibum, their seats were the only difference.
 
Gongchan saw yun mi and kibum happily chatting together while gongchan was standing at the corner, dumbfounded.
 
"Yah! Channie! Come here!" yun mi called which made his thoughts snapped out. Gongchan went there with an emotionless expression.
 
"You seem to be happy without me but with him." gongchan suddenly said that made kibum think he's jealous while yun mi thinks he's teasing.
 
"Mianhada Gongchan. He was just about to explain everything why he became like this." yun mi said.
 
"What was he like anyway?" gongchan said as he take a sip of his drink.
 
"She always went to people who needs her. But the only person she found is me." kibum said.
 
"You see, bummie was an autistic person and, he was a nerd. But now, he suddenly became normal and became popular as he took a step here!" yun mi exclaimed that made gongchan spit the drink.
 
"Suprised much?" kibum joked.
 
"Isn't it obvious?" gongchan glared.
 
"Come on guys let's listen to him." yun mi said with a cheerful self.
 
"Yunnie, you should help too okay?" kibum said.
 
"Ofcourse I will!" yun mi said as she giggle.
 
"Yunnie? Bummie? They have their own calls too?" gongchan thought that made his heart burn.
 
"Okay, so where should I start.." kibum started saying. 

POLL HERE~!