Triple Jealousy

The Vampire's Daughter

 

Dismissal Time
 
Gongchan kept ne chatting and chatting when he doesn't realise that yun mi wasn't listening instead she was thinking of something while looking to the ground.
 
"Yun mi"
 
"Yun mi?"
 
"yun mi...!"
 
"YUN MI!" Gongchan kept calling until she snpped from her thoughts.
 
"hm? why are you shouting?" yun mi asked when she only heard gongchan's one last call.
 
"Yun mi? why are you like this? you seem lost" gongchan said as he put his palm on yun mi's forehead.
 
"Hahahaha! I'm right beside you gongchan!" yun mi said, she didn't quite understand what he meant 'lost'.
 
Gongchan looked at her and turned his whole self away from her as he silently laugh because of her stupidity.
 
"Yah, I'm talking about, not being yourslef right now." gongchan said.
 
"Ah! I understand! Ha..ha..hahahahaha!~" yun mi kept on laughing until everyone stared at her in the hallway.
 
"Yah get up! Everbody's staring!" gongchan whispered at the laughing-while-rolling-on-the-ground yun mi.
 
Gongchan now has to pull yun mi out of the school to keep the stares away.
 
"Yah, who cares if everybody's staring at me?" yun mi said, still laughing.
 
"I don't want guys staring at you." gongchan said as he frown and turned away from yun mi. It's obvious that gongchan was only embarassed before but he just thought that seeing guys like that staring at yun mi seductively made him worried and jealous.
 
"Gongchan" yun mi cutely whispered as she get closer.
 
"Gongchan"
 
"Gongchannie" yun mi whined while pouting and shaking him.
 
"Waeyo?" gongchan pouted.
 
"Mian" yun mi apologised with her famous cute face.
 
Gongchan pretended to think as he put his index finger on his chin and then look intently at yun mi and goes closer to yun mi as their faces were only an inch away. As he expected, she didn't blush nor her body stiffened, instead, she smirked at him like bestfriends and their faces were like couples if she hadn't even smirk. They didn't notice that SHINee was actually looking at them and that the girl looks really like mi sun(yun mi and gongchan's scenery is like the scenery of mi sun and young ja in 1672 when they were just dating)their eyes met and they expected them to be kissing at the moment.
 
"I can hear loudly enough in the guy's mind that he likes her." key said. They were at a far distance from them yet they can see them quite clearly as if they were already infront of them.
 
"Too bad that girl doesn't." minho said.
 
"They're not a couple, but bestfriends? Sad sad" onew said.
 
They were about to head off when they notice who was the girl, it was yun mi. It's like seeing mi sun with another man is just too much for them that they can't take it any longer. Their eyes turn red abd their fangs appeared, they ran as fast as a cheetah or any fast animal to...
 
Few minutes later..
 
"yun mi! are you sure you won't go home yet?" gongchan asked when he is on the gate while yun mi is at the 5th floor waving at him in the window.
 
"You go ahead i'll catch up!" yun mi said loudly.
 
"Arasseo! Make sure you're safe!" gongchan reminded as he walk off.
 
"Where did I put it?" yun mi asked herself as she was looking for her book.
 
"Found it! Success!" yun mi puts her hand up cheerfully for a successful mission for her. That's what she calls it when something goes missing.
 
In the hallway
 
She's on her way to the gate when something or someone caught her eye. One of the boys in SHINee,"Kim..Jong..sun..?Kim..Jong..wun..? What was that again?" yun mi thought what gongchan said about his name. She saw him with a lot of blood inside his mouth that made her come closer to him to help him.
 
"K-kwaenchanhaeyo!? You look really beaten up!" she said as she cupped his face with her hand which he shove away and left her. Yun mi pouted and decided she could follow him for a bit of fun. Of course, he can feel her presence even though she didn't even make any sound.
 
He went to the changing room and took a shower to ease the pain, in his heart. 10 minutes have passed and he gets out of the shower, which is a no sign of towels anywhere. Yun mi already fell asleep outside the door of the changing room, 2 towels on her hands, one for his bottom and one to wipe his hair or at the top of his body. Yun mi suddenly heard his footsteps getting closer to the door and when he was about to look at her, she swung the towel on his bottom to prevent her from seeing what she definitely did not like to see. He paused of her sudden and quick move as he look at her smiling at him while wiping his hair, his abs, and his mouth.
 
"Leave me alone" he said while pushing the towel softly to see her face.
 
"Naneun Song Yun Mi ibnida. I don't ignore ones who get hurt so you better take care of youself when you get into fights." yun mi said softly. Girls always complain when their boyfriend get into fights but yun mi, didn't bother when they fight, all she wants is for that guy to be safe and sound when he fights. He was softened by her words and not only that, he was mesmerize by her resemblance of mi sun as if she was the mi sun he met who was still single.
 
"You seem better now. I should probably go now." yun mi said as he left him standing there dumbfounded.
 
She's halfway at the gate when he called her.
 
"Yun mi!"
 
"Mm? What's the catch?" yun mi asked while smiling.
 
He stands in front of her 3 inches away from her. "I bet you're guessing what's the next name of my Kim Jong right?" he smirked.
 
"Pfft. Arrayeo. I guess you're used to that." she smirked.
 
"Kim Jonghyun" he said softly.
 
"Ah! Daneo iya!" she said and was about to turn around when he called her with his mouth closed. He reach out his hand to her as a signal to shake hands. Yun mi smiled at his weird politeness. As yun mi shook his hand, he pulled it and made it into a hug with his head on her shoulders and his arms all over her like it's the first time they met again after a long time. "It's more than you look exactly like her, It's like her disguising you." he mumbled.
 
Gongchan's POV
 
"WHAT THE!? I totally forgot about my treat! I supposed to be treating her today for her welcome in hagwon!" I slapped myself.
 
I went back to the high school when I spotted yun mi walking straight towards the gate. I was about to surprise her when someone...Jonghyun? was calling her. "What's going on?" I thought. I can't hear what they're saying. This is the first time I saw jonghyun smiling especially, it hurts now that he's smiling because of my mimi. He reaches out his hand and yun mi reaches hers as they shake it but suddenly, "Why did he..do that?" It hurts so much that it's like a thousands of broken glass pieces tearing my heart apart when he hugged her like he's her boyfriends by doing it simply like that when I, want too, to do that. How could he like her when I already love her?