A Flashback Story of an Autistic Nerd and a Queenka Girl

The Vampire's Daughter

 

Poster Credits goes to --chanel! at 

★Takoyaki Girl★ a poster cafe


Color Speakers: YunMi
                               Kibum
                               Gongchan
 
"Yun mi'ah! Please, can you be my girlfriend?" a guy begged in front of yun mi who is sitting at her desk.
 
"Jeongmal Mianhae minhyuk'ah but, I don't have any feelings towards you. Please forgive me." Yun mi smiled warmly that made his heart beat faster. 
 
"Omo! I can't resist it! Arasseo. But, we're still friends right?" minhyuk asked with puppy eyes.
 
"mullon!" yun mi smiled like an angel that made him fall to the floor.
 
"Oppa, kwaenchanha?" Yun mi asked.
 
"I'll definitely wait for you." he mumbled.
 
"funny oppa" she poked his cheeks when she suddenly hear a 'boo', 'get out', 'ugly', 'weirdo'.
 
I quickly went outside because things like those never happened when I told them the rules there.
 
Then why are they doing that to me?
 
They have never seen an autistic guy before so they can't take it.
 
Ah, ije ihae..
 
"Stop!!" yun mi exclaimed and went to the guy's side.
 
"Leave him yun mi. He's too ugly and weird to be here." a boy said.
 
"Don't you feel a bit shame that you're protecting him?" a girl said.
 
I didn't want to argue with them, just not yet.
 
"I'll take care of him. For the meantime, please leave him alone." yun mi requested and the students start walking away and went to their classrooms.
 
"Kwaenchanha?" yun mi asked.
 
The boy was twitching. He was looking down to the floor, not giving her an answer.
 
She lifted him to stand up.
   
"Naneun Lee Yun Mi ibnida. What's your name?" I asked politely.
 
"K-k..K-k..."he stuttered.
 
Yun mi pities him and doesn't talk anymore except one more question.
 
"Are you alone?" yun mi asked softly.
 
The boy finally nodded which made her smile that made ones who were staring at them get jealous.
 
"Jamkkan man, let me see what class are you in." she said as she grabs his information from his hands.
 
"We're on the same level yet, different class. I wish I could protect you while i'm not watching you." yun mi said and didn't saw that he widened his eyes.
 
"K-ki-...Ki-K..Kibum.." he said that made yun mi look at him.
 
"You-..You talk..You talk! I can't believe you talk! Is that your name? I'm so happy you said your name to me. Chughae, Kibum'ssi." she congratulated him that made him smile.
 
"You smiled! Wa~ Kyeopta~" she patted his hair.
 
You're weirdly happy over those things, yun mi.
 
Me and yun mi have been together that she didn't care even if she wasn't a queenka anymore.
 
Middle school, yun mi and kibum became really close. Yun mi was about to enter her classroom when someone called her.
 
"Yun mi'ah" a guy called.
 
"Hm?"
 
"We need to talk, privately." he said.
 
"What is it, chansung'ssi?" yun mi asked.
 
"From all the queenkas i've met, you're the only one who's specially different. You don't flirt, You're not arrogant, You're smart, You sympathise others, You're like a true angel. But, why must you choose that guy instead of others or a kingka like me." he said.
 
"What do you mean, changsung'ssi?" she asked, confused.
 
L-Let's skip it! I don't want to talk about this part.
 
Wae?
 
You won't like it I swear.
 
Is there something about this part?
 
No!
 
Then tell it to us.
 
No!
 
Smack us if we don't like it.
 
Then, I'll smack you hard.
 
Since when you were violent?
 
I only give this to my friends. I do it if they don't listen to me.
 
Then tell us!
 
Alright! Alright!
 
"Leave Him and Be Mine" he said.
 
O_O
 
O_O
 
Told you so
 
"Mianhada Chansung'ssi but, I don't feel anything towards you and, I can't to that to my friend and please don't talk about him that way." she said as she was about to turn around to leave when he pulled her and kissed her deeply.
 
Yun mi closed her eyes and tried to let go but he was too strong as he puts his tongue inside which made her gasp. Yun mi finally got the cue to let go as she wipe .
 
"Changsung'ssi, mwoya!" yun mi shouted with his head low with a surprised expression.
 
"You're-..You're not going to slap me?" he murmured.
 
"Mwo?"
 
"Most girls slap when guys to that to them suddenly but you, you only shout at me. Why do you even make me feel like this?" he said with teary-eyed and a shivering voice.
 
"Chansung'ssi, please, stop this, I don't feel for you that way. You're the one who's controlling yourself.."
 
"BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO MADE ME FEEL THIS WAY!" he shouted.
 
"I'm sorry I rejected you but I don't have those type of feelings for you." she apologised.
 
"No, you're the only one who made me believe in love." he said as he walk away.
 
Yun mi went to kibum and sat beside him as she touched her lips.
 
"Kwaenchanha Yunnie?" he asked with his posture like a hunchback.
 
"Kwaenchanha" she said.
 
"We have pancakes at my HOWSE." he said, emphasizing the word 'house' making his mouth bigger.
 
"Jinjja? Let's go then!" she exclaimed.
 
I'm a really good actor.
 
What do you mean?
 
You'll find out.
 
Oh yeah, where's the smack?
 
Wait, no, NO!!
 
"I'm really thankful for having such a nice and beautiful friend of my son." kibum's mother said.
 
"Not at all! Ahjumma, your pancakes is so delicious!" she exclaimed.
 
"Omo! Gomawo Yun mi'ah! Then, you should have more!" she said while handing some more pancakes.
 
"Umma is bad" kibum said.
 
"You don't even praise my cooking skills!" his mom pouted.
 
"Kyeopta Ahjumma!" she exclaimed while pointing at her pouting lips.
 
"Juice!" his mother puts his index finger up to give her some juice.
 
"UMMA!" he whined.
 
Both of them laughed and chat as they ate their food. Kibum went upstairs while yun mi helped his mother to clean up.
 
 
"Yun mi'ah" she called.
 
"Ne, ahjumma?"
 
"Listen, we're leaving tomorrow to the states for a while." she said that made her widened her eyes and look at her.

 
"W-waeyo?" she asked.
 
"Oh..umm...urgh....b-business matters! My boss just offered me a promotion. But, I have to take kibum along because I get worried and something might happen to me there. Yeah, that's right.." she smiled weirdly.
 
"Jeongmal? Then, I hope you get a good work there and, please protect kibum there. I feel kinda lonely now that he'll be gone." she said that made her softened.
 
"Mianhaeyo, Yun mi'ah. We'll definitely come back." she said as she hugged her and her hair.
 
"Ne"
 
Yun mi went to kibum's room and her eyes caught on the luggages on the corner.
 
"You're leaving?" she asked.
 
He didn't answer when he was playing with his rubix cube. Yun mi went closer to him and hugged him.
 
"I have no other friends now that you're leaving. I know i'm a queenka but, I wanted a more friend that treats me who I am. I hope you can take care of yourself there." yun mi said as a tear fell on her face and fell to kibum.
 
"Don't cry, yunnie." he said with a happy expression with his mouth open.
 
"Friend. Will Come. To...You." he said that made her soften and hugged him tighter.
 
At the airport, yun mi is going to see him go. Once he goes, she'll become a lonely person even though she was popular.
 
"Bogo sipeulgeoya." she said.
 
"Na~Do~" he said while moving his head side by side.
 
"We'll come back okay?" his mom said.
 
"Ne. Ahjumma, take care." yun mi said as she waved.
 
"Kibum" yun mi called.
 
"Yunnie" kibum imitated.
 
"take care." 
 
"Neodo" he smiled.
 
"I'll never forget that smile." she thought.
 
Yun mi turned around to leave as they leave also but suddenly stopped.
 
"Is she gone?" kibum asked in a normal voice and not like an autistic one.
 
"She left." she said.
 
Kibum turned around like a normal figure. He becomes like a hot guy when he turns himself from an autistic nerd to his normal one.
 
"So she's the one." she said.
 
"I guess so. Yun mi, take care." he said.
 

Wahahahahaha~ He's pretending! I hope you like it so far. Comment my readers! Even though you're not a subscriber! Subscribe even though don't comment! Do both! XDDD So it's jonghyun huh? 2 sequels? What's the reason why you pick your votes? Share!
 
This is the picture of minhyuk
 
 
cute ey? Here's chansung.
 
Picture of yun mi when she smiles that made minhyuk heart beats