Childhood friend

The Vampire's Daughter

 

Yun mi was confined with the help of her mother. Sang Hee didn't visit and the SHINee hasn't returned yet.
 
Next day
 
Yun mi saw gongchan at the school gate waiting for her that made yun mi jump at him.
 
"Channie!!!" yun mi ran to gongchan and hugged him tight.
 
"miss me?" he smiled while her hair.
 
"You didn't even know what happened to me last time." yun mi said to her mind.
 
"You don't normally go absent without reporting to me what happened. I was so worried!" yun mi pouted.
 
"So, there isn't anything between them" gongchan thought.
 
"Mianhae yun mi. By the way, who was with you while I was gone?" he asked curiously.
 
"SHINee" yun mi smiled but gongchan turned his smile into frown and his heart hurt so much that he didn't know that the "SHINee!?" would be so close to her even when he was only gone in a few days.
 
"j-jeongmal? That's good. I thought you were all alone when I was gone." gongchan said.
 
"I told you the SHINee was different! I guess they were a bit happy when someone talk to them. By the way! Do you know how I got their attention?" yun mi asked.
 
"Are you trying to hit on them." gongchan furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"I told you I don't do those stuffs! I'd rather get rejected you know!" yun mi pouted.
 
"You've said that to me like a hundred times." gongchan smirked.
 
"And you always forget it." yun mi stuck out her tongue.
 
They chase each other all the way to the classroom making everyone jealous because she's the only girl who got gongchan's attention. Gongchan was a bit popular in school because of his looks. He was just like the SHINee, he doesn't pay attention to any girls other than yun mi.
 
When they made it to the classroom, yun mi noticed the desks of SHINee was empty and they haven't arrive yet.
 
"Where are they?" yun mi wondered.
 
Few days later, yun mi notice that the SHINee hasn't been going to school for a while. She gets worried that her ever-so-cheerful self is starting to calm down which gongchan noticed.
 
"You okay yun mi? You're getting weirder day after day. You always your blood every and you don't even eat anymore!" gongchan said.
 
"hm? I don't know.. I don't know why i'm like this.. I don't even think it's because of the SHINee. There's something inside me that loses my apetite, I can't even sleep a wink." yun mi said revealing her eye bags.
 
"yah! yun mi! What has got into you lately? Did the SHINee do something to you to turn you into this?" gongchan asked, worried.
 
"Aniya. It's not them. Don't worry about me. Jeongmal kwaenchanha." yun mi said.
 
gongchan sighed, "Arrasseo. But you have to think about your condition alright?" gongchan reminded.
 
Yun mi nodded and they both went home.
 
The Next Day
 
Yun mi went to school early but gongchan wasn't at the gate so she'd decided to wait for him instead.
 
"Did I get here so early or is he just running late?" yun mi wondered as she check her wristwatch, "6:32".
 
"Guess I was too early." yun mi said to herself.
 
7:58
 
It was almost time for the bell to ring and there's still no sign of gongchan anywhere.
 
"Where could he be?" she wondered.
 
The bell finally rang and it's time for her to go inside, without gongchan.
 
As she went through the hallway, she saw a group of girls crowding someone. She was curious who was the person in the middle but she was already late so she continued running to her classroom when someone called her.
 
"Yun mi...?"
 
Yun mi turned around and saw girls glaring at her, and at the side is a smiling new guy.
 
"nugu?" yun mi asked politely with a soft smile on her face.
 
"Don't you remember me? It's me! Kim Kibum!" he smiled widely.
 
"Kibum..?"