Yun Mi's Habit + Her Understanding + A Sign

The Vampire's Daughter

The SHINee finally came back with yun mi's clothes when they see a nurse coming out of yun mi's room.

"Agasshi, is she awake?" onew asked.

"Omo! they're so handsome! I envy her for having such handsome friends." the nurse thought.

"She's awake. Although there is something that is kinda bothering. When she was still sleeping, she kept on biting her fingers that when she woke up, she already has a bleeding finger. When I came back for some band aides, the blood was gone and she seem to it." The SHINee was shock and stormed to yun mi's room.

Yun mi was sitting like a behave child while watching tv and biting her finger. She seemed familiar to them but were oblivious to it.

"Oh! Hi guys! Since when you were standing there?" yun mi chuckled.

"Just now" onew said.

"Hungry?" taemin asked which yun mi shook her head.

"You're not?" jonghyun wondered.

"You usually gobble up some food but now, you're not?" key wondered.

"Then why are you doing that?" minho asked.

Yun mi paused for awhile and created a silence when she finally responded.

"Oppa.." she suddenly said that made all of them surprised.

"Oppa? Since when was she able to call us oppa when we asked her to?" jonghyun wondered.

FLASHBACK

Yun mi was gobbling her food in the hospital.

"noona, you should eat slowly." taemin said.

"I'm hungry~ do you want some?" yun mi reached out her food to them which they decline.

"We're not hungry.." key said following onew.

"We're worried about you now." onew said.

"Sorry for worrying you..by the way, since when we were this close?" yun mi asked.

They look at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"I heard that, you don't open up to others. You don't look at others and you barely talk." yun mi said that made them look at the ground.

"Do you believe that?" key asked, curious.

Yun mi smiled at them. "Ani. I see you differently. When you suddenly get absent and came back without a reason, others see that you're excuse is lame but I see it as it was important that you have to do it because you're life depends on it. You guys don't glimpse at girls because all girls in the school are flirts and you thought I was one too. I'll tell you one of what I said to ga eun. If I like someone, I'd rather get rejected than doing everything to make the one I love mine. I went to you, not to make you like me but, to make you comfortable enough at school. You do the same thing everyday, go to school and then leave. I understand why you're like that. There's always a reason why you have that personality. I don't know what's the reason of my personality but, this is what I feel when I still have a mother who loves me. Some kids don't often smile because they're parents abandon them since they were a baby or the parents doesn't care about them and that's one of their reason for having such a personality. I went to you to be happy at school even for awhile. I hope you don't think of me as one of the girls there. Atleast open your heart to someone you love. I only came to be your friend. I hope you believe in that." yun mi explained that made them softened and they were completely familiared with her.

"Yun mi'ah.." jonghyun murmured.

"Guys..I think I need some time alone." yun mi said while she smiled at them.

"Yun mi, is it okay if you call us oppa?" minho asked.

Yun mi rubbed the back of her neck, "Mianhada. I don't like saying that word." yun mi said as she lie down on her bed.

SHINee left yun mi for awhile and think carefully who she sound like and who she looks like because they familiar her.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oppa.." yun mi called again whiel looking down.

"What is it, yun mi?" key asked while her hair.

"I'm thirsty..."

Onew get a glass of water and bring it to her. When yun mi sipped, she stopped and had disgust in her face.

"Is it dirty?" taemin asked which jonghyun kicked his foot.

"Ow" taemin mumbled.

"Something wrong?" minho asked.

"I hate water" yun mi said as she start biting her finger.

"Yun mi don't-.." onew said when yun mi made a blood on her finger which they widened their eyes.

"Yun mi'ah, you should stop your habit" minho reminded.

"Don't worry." yun mi smiled.

"Why not?" jonghyun asked, confused.

"It doesn't hurt, it actually tastes good than water." yun mi said as she her blood.

SHINee look at each other and look at yun mi who is definitely familiar to the one they're looking for.

"Yun mi'ah" onew called.

"hm?"

"We need to go somewhere. Is it okay for you to stay here?" taemin said.

"Kwaenchanha oppas" yun mi smiled which made them kiss her forehead before leaving.

Yun mi smiled and wave to them and started more of her blood.

The SHINee went to Chief, Park Young Ja, and saw him being carried by the servants.

"Hyung! What happened?" jonghyun went to him before the others.

Young ja lifts his hand and started to form tears.

"Y-yun..M-mi.." young ja stuttered that made all of them widen their eyes.

"This is a sign" taemin said.

"We'd better find her" onew said.