A Date

The Vampire's Daughter

 

"Yah, how about going to the same places we used to go when we go out?" he asked.
 
"Great Idea!" she said.
 
"To the Ice Cream Parlour!" They said in unison.
 
They ate ice cream and had fun in an amusement park. They even watch the sunset at the nearby lake.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Gongchan's POV
 
"Yah SHINee!" I called out to them as soon as yun mi and that kibum guy left.
 
They looked at me with scary faces. "What do you want?" they asked arrogantly.
 
"Do you now how hurt is yun mi because of what you said?"
 
"We don't have any concern about her anymore." they said as they turned to leave. I got really frustrated and shouted at them.
 
"Maybe you're the reason her condition is at this state!"
 
They looked at me with puzzled expressions.
 
"She keeps on blood, she doesn't have any appetite and now you made her this disappointed? Is this what you call a frie-"
 
"We just told you we don't have any concern about her anymore so shut up! We are now showing that there is no past between her and us. So, keep your concern away from us and leave us alone." onew said.
 
"Let's go guys. He's just wasting our time for our search. We don't have much time left." jonghyun said. And as that they left.
 
What are they even searching for? Do they have something else in mind that they have no time at all for yun mi? I know I should keep them in contact but I hate seeing yun mi in this state and I believe it's because of them. While I was gone, I know she was hanging out with them all along and I really regreted it. So much of a jerk for being her bestfriend. I always see her sad when she doesn't see them And once they came back, they didn't even greet each other, they just left her like that and say that they don't know anymore!? So much for a friend i'm sure! I love yun mi. She's the reason I existed. I kept thinking she's the only one who can spend my life with but I guess I was only a friend to her than more of it. I wish her happiness first. But, if I confess to her, I wish she accepts me first than she accepts them. I don't even know which one of them she likes. And that kibum guy even got in the way. But seriously I don't even think she has feelings for him. All I wanted to say right now, I want my old mimi back.
 
END OF Gongchan's POV
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Kibum's POV
 
"Tired?" I asked her. She must be tired from going all around the places.
 
"Aniyo~ I feel much better!" she said. She must be upset over something and erased it because of this.
 
"Jinjja? Then is it okay if we'd go one last place?" I asked her.
 
"Choha! It's been a while since we last seen each other and now that you're totally different in front of my eyes." she said which made me puzzled.
 
"What do you mean?" I asked.
 
"I'm not quite used to the new you. It's like you're just some random guy. I just miss my first friend in life." she smiled at me which I blushed.
 
"So where are we heading?" she asked.
 
"Actually, let's go home but there's a place where I want us to travel to." I said.
 
"What is that?" she asked.
 
 
-
 
 
"I really miss it when we travel around buses." I said to her.
 
"Nado" she smiled and led me to an empty seat.
 
"I hope this is a sign that this kibum you are with now is the kibum you used to be friends with since elementary." I said to her.
 
"I already knew you because of the nickname." she said.
 
"Jeongmaliya? I guess that's fine then." I said as I rested my head to the window when she suddenly spoke.
 
"But, the way you smile is a huge sign that you really look like my bummie." she said that made me look at her. I saw her sleeping on my shoulders. She's like an angel. No one and I mean NO ONE can resist her smile and her thoughtfulness. No one could replace her, ever.
 
"I hope you can be mine when tomorrow comes." I muttered which she moved.