Being the only(human)friend of SHINee (part 2)

The Vampire's Daughter

NOTE: the picture here is not yun mi but Han Ga Eun. You'll know her once you read the story.


Yun mi and The SHINee was about to go to the cafeteria when yun mi suddenly stopped.

"Something wrong?" onew asked.

"May I excuse myself to the restroom?" yun mi raised her hand when her legs became trembling.

At the restroom

Yun mi washed her face and plastered a smile on her face, feeling refreshed because of the water. Yun mi looked at the mirror and saw a girl glaring at her. Yun mi turned around only to be slapped by the girl. Yun mi slowly stand up and look at her in the eyes. Not hatred but, confusion.

"Waeyo? Did I do something to you?" yun mi asked but the girl grab her hair and led her closer to her.

"I hate you! How did you get the SHINee to get close to you? Did you seduce them? huh!? You have no right to be close to them. Do you even know who the heck I am to have the right to get close to them!?"

Yun mi shook her head that made the girl throw her to the floor.

"See! That's what I hate you the most. You're so innocent, so foolish, too naive to know who I am! Do you wanna know who I am? I, Han Gae Eun, the queenka of the school! And those boys are the kingkas who you're seducing with! They never open up to others. They never even bother to get a glimpse on me! But, you seduce them to get close to you! Who the heck are you anyway!?" ga eun shout at her with all her might.

"I-I did not s-seduce them! I just have a small talk to them and they..I mean we started to get close to each other. I'm not the type to seduce someone. If I ever like them, I'd never do that! I'd rather be rejected to the one I love. But I only treat them as a friend. They're ones who always stayed the way they are and I just wanted to make them comfortable enough if someone understood them." yun mi explained. Ga eun kneeled closer to her and slapped her again.

"You're not the only one who understood them! The girls here wanted so much to get close to them. We waited for years to make them like us! But you're just an exchange student who seduces them and turn them into robots!" ga eun shouted.

Yun mi was starting to cry. She's the type to control her tears but, a girl who is telling her untrue stuffs is making her miserable. She wanted a friend. She wanted to have gongchan by her side when he was the one saving her when she needed him the most but, right now, he's not in the same roof as hers.

SHINee's POV

"Hyung, is it me or do I hear yun mi crying" minho said.

"She is taking a long time to come back." onew said.

"I think she's in trouble!" taemin said.

"We should go!" jonghyun said.

And we ran to the restroom when we saw a girl smiling evily as she exits the restroom. She saw us and tries to flirt with us.

"Oppa" she called seductively as she went to onew.

"Onew, there's something going on. Don't make her leave." jonghyun passes his thought to onew's which he nodded.

End of SHINee's POV

The 4 of them went to the girl's restroom which ga eun did not notice. When they entered it, they saw yun mi sitting on the floor while covering her face, with the water flowing on her from the sink and the mirror broken.

"Yun mi!" the 4 of them shouted as they went to yun mi's side.

yun mi slowly uncover her face full with bruises yet she still smiled at them.

"Mianhada..Did I..m-made you...w-wait..?" yun mi said with her lips full of blood.

"What happened to you?" minho asked.

"Nothing really.." yun mi lied when she began to weep.

Jonghyun gave her a hug and yun mi's head was on his chest to let her weep.

"I'm sorry we weren't here when you needed us. This thing won't happen again I guarantee it." jonghyun said which made yun mi cry more. Not because of what he said, but he's words are just like gongchan's.

FLASHBACK

It was 10 pm and yun mi was on her way to her home when a group of gangsters start approaching her.

"Hey cutie" the fat guy said.

Yun mi was backing up in order to escape when the tall guy gripped her arm which yun mi punched.

"Why you!"

Yun mi closed her eyes and smacked his eyes which made him fall to the ground. There she had a chance to escape since the other gangsters were looking at the tall guy fall into the ground.

"You come back here!" the fat guy shouted.

They finally grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to him which she kicked his stomach. Yun mi grabbed a thick wood and started hitting them when the tall guy grabbed her. Yun mi was now unable to escape. "Gongchan! Where are you now! Help me!" yun mi thought. Instead of them harassing her, they started punching her that made her collapse. Since she was unconcious, they planned that they bring her to their house for something interesting when a police called them. They left yun mi to the ground and the police was the one who bring her to the hospital.

"Yun mi? are you awake now?" mom was calling yun mi when her eyes starting to open.

"m-m-Eomma?" yun mi stuttered because of her bruises.

"Yun mi! I was so worried! What happened?" seo hee asked.

"I..don't..quite...remember.." yun mi said while she rests her eyes.

"YUN MI'AH!" a familiar voice shouted to the room.

"gongchannie?" yun mi called softly.

"Kwaenchanha!?" gongchan move closer to her to examine her.

"K-kwaenchanha...gongchannie.." yun mi said as she started to weep.

"Yun mi'ah, jeongmal mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae!" gongchan apologised as he hugged yun mi.

"I'm just glad I can see you again after so many days it has been you were gone since you were finally adopted.." yun mi said as she touched hus face that made him cry more.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I promise you, i'll never let this thing happen to you again!" gongchan said as he hugged her even tighter.

"Why say that?" yun mi smiled.

"Because you gave meaning to my life." gongchan said while hugging her.

Yun mi softened and hugged him, as a bestfriend.

"I wish she knows what I truly felt for her." gongchan said inside his mind.

END OF FLASHBACK

Yun mi finally collapses that made them worry. Jonghyun carried her bridal style that reminded her of the baby yun mi he was carrying before. Then Jonghyu send a message to onew.

"Kill her"