Full Moon

The Vampire's Daughter

"Hyungnim!" the 5 waved as they enter.

As the person turned around, he broke in to grin.

"Yun mi'ah.." he muttered.

Yun mi just stood there with a puzzled expression. Her face as pale as ever and her vision starting to get blurry.

"We're really sorry we didn't notice her all along even though she's been with us for quite awhile." onew apologised as he bowed.

"Kwaenchanha. As long as she's back to her respective home." he said.

"H-Home...?" she mumbled.

"keoleh. This, is where you really live." he smiled.

"I don't understand." she politely said.

Young Ja chuckled.

"You really look like your mother." he changed the topic but it made yun mi's eyes wide open.

"M-Mother..? You know her..?" she whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I do know Seo Hee, but, that's not your biological mother." he said which made yun mi shock.

"What do you mean?? I really don't know what you're talking about." she said, her words becoming informal.

"You see, this is fate. There's no mistake that your mother, Park Mi Sun, accidentally gave birth to a human. And that human is you." he explained.

"Ye?? Please....Please tell me, what are you?? What...am I?" she asked while shivering with fear.

"Yun mi'ah..." key placed his hand on her shoulder as minho followed.

"Please understand us." minho said.

Yun mi looked at them and turned back at the man.

"You're original form....is not a mere human, but a powerful vampire." he answered with his eyes turn to red.

SHINee looked at her as their eyes turn to red.

"What...are you trying to do to me them?" she asked with fear.

"You are ready to get reconciled to your true form." he said.

Silence then covered them.

"I guess you're not believing." he said.

"My head tells me to go but, why do I feel like you're so familiar to me." she suddenly said.

Young Ja's smile faded and his head turned to SHINee.

"It's time" he said and they nodded.

He looked at Onew and he hesitantly nodded.

"Mianhae Yun mi" he apologised as he put his hand around her neck and his sharp nails pinched her neck which made her unconcious.




-




They delived her to a cliff where the full moon is shining visibly. SHINee began to think this is not the reconciliation. Although it is close to the moon they still followed what he ordered.

Once yun mi is at the edge of the cliff, young ja suddenly pulls something from his pocket. The SHINee widened their eyes when they saw him holding a knife up in the air. SHINee was too far to stop him. When he was about to strike, the moon suddenly disappeared which made them look up at the sky. SHINee got the chance to grab him.

"What are you doing!? Let go of me!!" he shouted.

"Hyung! What are you doing to her??" they asked.

"I'm bringing her back to life and you just stopped me!!" he shouted and the SHINee exchanged looks and turned back to him with a confused expression.

"You may not know that. Only officials know that you have to kill a human to revive her into a vampire. And what did you do? Stop me??"

SHINee let go of him and their face looking down.

"Jeosonghamnida, hyungnim. We didn't know." they said.

Silence covered them when they snapped at the moment they realise yun mi disappeared.




-




"I can see it... half of it, he needs to save me...and the other half...he WANTS to KILL me.."


Short, don't you think? I'm terribly sorry for that. I am already updating even though I'm doing a project. Anyway, here's the link of the sequel -- SEQUEL --