A Hidden Note

The Vampire's Daughter

 

You might have realise I haven't been updating a while like I used to when I always update once or twice a day. Well, IT ! There was no internet for a week and I already had so much stories in my mind that I want to write about. I was even worried that my readers will get mad at me when it might took another week to get the internet to come back. Well, I'm back! And those who voted gongchan well, get ready for the hurt he will get, if you know what I mean. And this chapter might interest you a bit as this part is about to end..

Next Day at Lunchtime
 
"Yun mi!" kibum called.
 
"Oh kibum! Care to have lunch with us?" she said as she patted gongchan's shoulder.
 
"Um..listen, there's something I have to tell you.." he said.
 
"In private?" she asked.
 
"Pretty much" he replied.
 
Yun mi turned to gongchan, "Channie, go on ahead I need to have a chat with him."
 
Gongchan glared at kibum which he suddenly smirk at him. "What's he up to?" gongchan wondered.
 
"Mianhae channie" she said as she went to the rooftop with kibum.
 
"Something's up, I just know it. Maybe I have to follow them." he said to himself as he went to the rooftop to follow them.
 
At the Rooftop
 
"Yah bummie, if we're going to go here we should've just get our food from the cafeteria and eat here. I'm starving you know." she said.
 
"I won't go if you have feelings for me." he said with his back facing her.
 
Yun mi turned confused from her cheerfullness. "What do you mean?" she asked.
 
He slowly faced her and confessed, "Joahae, ever since you smiled at me and cared for me sincerely. Everyone liked me just because of my looks. Well, I wasn't normally like this. I was cold towards everyone. Girls flirt to get my attention but they don't know how much I wanted a normal friend who likes me for who I am. When I was a kid, I was really a nerd but now an autistic one. I had freckles and thick glasses and I was also very ill. I temporary hid that I was rich so I knew nobody wanted to be friends with me. Once they knew I was rich, almost all of them wanted to become friends with me which I refused. Once I fixed my nerd self to a new handsome one, girls start to surround me and began flirting. I knew that they were only aiming on something from me. If I wasn't rich, guys would betray me. If I didn't took plastic surgery, then girls would bully me. Even though I was surrounded by many friends, I was lonely. Not until you came. I planned to disguise to a perfect auticstic nerd self. My mom agreed but was also worried. When I entered my new elementary school, I also noticed you and you're obviously look like a queenka but the surprising thing was, you smiled at me, but I still didn't trust you that time. Everyone was glaring at me and bullying me since I entered then you suddenly started to block the commotion. I knew you were different when you can see how I needed someone by my side. You were so irreplaceable. That's why right now, I am sincerely asking you if you would be more than just a bestfriend. Can..you..be my girlfriend?"
 
Yun mi was shocked. She never expected for kibum to like her. Unknowingly that gongchan saw everything.
 
"WHAT THE HECK!! HE CONFESSED BEFORE ME!!??" he shouted in his mind.
 
Yun Mi's POV
 
"Yah..bummie..ani..kibum, Mianhada, I don't feel the same way like you do. I hope you understand." I rubbed the back of my neck.  
 
He chuckled softly and I can sense his really hurt. Why would he like me? Oh man, I hate rejecting people. I just haven't found the right one yet. Or, maybe there really is no one there for me. Maybe many confessed who became my friends but, I only think of them as my close friends. My only regret for rejecting them is getting them hurt.
 
"I knew you'd say that. Well, I guess I have no other choice but to go, huh?" he said as tears started to form in his eyes.
 
"Where are you going?" I asked confused.
 
"My parents wanted me to marry someone who is close to the family. I wanted so badly to refuse but, I said to them that i'll think about it. I was thinking of refusing because you're the only one for me, yun mi. But, I bet you're going to reject me once I confessed right now." he said as he started to leave.  I really pity him. He's my first ever friend and now he's hurt because of me. What a way to treat a friend.
 
"Jamkkanman!" I stopped him. 
 
He slowly looked at me with a soft smile on his face. I really regret rejecting him! But, I don't even have the same feelings as him.
 
"Since you're going, is there anything I could do for you for the last time?" I asked.
 
He suddenly smirk. I think there is?
 
"Could you kiss me as a goodbye?" he asked.
 
"WHAT!!!???" I shouted inside my head but on the outside, my eyes were big because of his answer.
 
Gongchan's POV
 
"WTF!!!! I want to give this guy a piece of my mind!" I shouted inside my head. I really wanted to do that but, yun mi might get mad at me. I looked away and let out a big sigh and as I turn around........my heart was tearing into pieces.
 
Yun Mi's POV
 
"I..I-In the cheeks??" I asked but she shook his head with a smile on his face.
 
Instead of asking in words, I tapped my lips which he nodded. Well, this is how to treat as a friend.
 
"It's kinda awkward, huh?" he said as he rubbed his nape which I nodded.
 
"Don't worry I'm not like the last time." he said which I smiled.
 
He walked slowly towards me and lifted my chin to face him. We both closed our eyes and I felt his lips landed on mine. He puts his left hand on my nape since his right was on my cheek then, his left slide down to my waist which made me hesitate.
 
Gongchan's POV
 
I can't take it...My heart just hurts more if I see them..
 
I went down the stairs with my legs wobbling and I landed my head on the wall for a while as tears escaped through my eyes.
 
Yun Mi's POV
 
"Mianhae. I shouldn't do this to you but, I hope you felt something about it." he said as he let go of me. He kissed my forehead tenderly and big goodbye with a warm smile.
 
"That's the thing, I didn't felt a single regret when we did this. I guess he's also not the one even to what happened just now." I said as I sat on a bench and felt the fresh air while I waited for the bell to ring.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
What are we going to do!? 2 days before yun mi's birthday and we might lose her again! I lost her once, I'm not gonna lose her twice or more!
 
Onew came back because the councils called the leader of SHINee, which is Onew. We saw him in an angry expression and turned to look at me. I was freaked out. Did I do something wrong?
 
He pushed me against the wall while holding my collar.
 
"I told you she was the one!" he shouted.
 
"What are you talking about!?" I shouted back.
 
"There was a note that the council told me." he said as he glared at me.
 
"What was it?" key asked.
 
Onew let go of me and I was curious of his answer.
 
"We all knew the future yun mi was definitely not like song yun mi but, if a human being is going to be like that, it has to be the opposite for the other." he explained.
 
"So, the one we saw was actually.." taemin muttered.
 
"We don't have much time. We have to explain it to her as in NOW!" minho said.
 
"No, if we'd tell her she'll definitely won't believe it. And, there's not much time for the explanation and besides, she'll know it already once she turn like one of us." jonghyun said.
 
"ja, gaja!!" onew said which we nodded and went out in a speed form.