SHINee

The Vampire's Daughter

 

"Take care of yourselves ladies!" seo yun bid goodbye to the 2 ladies, sang hee and yun mi, who were about to head out and go to school.
 
Yun mi was skipping along the sidewalk as she go to her new school, the hagwon high school, which her bestfriend, gongchan, was also there to enroll. The truth is, sang hee said to her mom that yun mi should go to a girls's school to keep her safe(or so yun mi should get away from her life) But then she met gongchan who was about to suicide by getting hit by a car because of being an orphan and being unwanted by people. Yun mi was the one who saved him and became friends with him. So, now that gongchan has his own parents, he went to hagwon high school to study with his only friend, yun mi.
 
Yun mi and sang hee made it to the gate of hagwon high school but, before yun mi could skip again as she enter, sang hee stopped her.
 
"Yah brat" she called. That's what she called her ever since she was a baby. Even when their mom is around, sang hee couldn't stop being angry and calling her a 'brat'.
 
"Neh unnie?" yun mi asked. Yun mi is a bubbly girl after all. She doesn't know why she's born to be like this but, she thinks this is the real concept for her life. She never gets angry, she understands people, she shrugs it off when someone gets angry at her or say bad things about her like sang hee did to her all the time. She always help people and she never forgets to smile.
 
"Listen well bratty, the time you step in here is the time you show you don't know me or even be friends with my friends. The part where you show that you know me is at home and nowhere else. Even though we're not in the same level, you should totally avoid me and the people around me. You got that bucko?" she whispered between her gritting teeth.
 
Yun Mi nodded, still with a smile without showing her teeth like a while ago.
 
Then someone caught her attention.
 
"Mimi!" gongchan called outside from the school.
 
"Channie!" yun mi called gongchan. Gongchan was about to talk to yun mi when sang hee suddenly touched his shoulder and asked him,
 
"Gongchan, why do you want to be friends with a stubborn girl like her when you can get a hot girl like me if you just leave her?" sang hee asked making her hips move to the side like a model.
 
"Don't call her stubborn. I like her for what she is and I don't care how many hotties are in here because my eyes are set on for yun mi and yun mi only." he whispered as he glared at her.
 
"Tsk" and with that, sang hee left the two brats and went to her own friends which are the popular seniors. Sang hee is already a senior. She has been a student there since she was 12 years old and she already broke up with her 5 ex-boyfriends.
 
"I'm glad my mimi is here to study with me!" gongchan smiled brightly as he hugged her as tight as he could.
 
"Channie oppa! I can't breath!" yun mi pouted while coughing.
 
"Hehehe mianhae. I just can't believe you finally convinced your mom to go to school with me." gongchan said even though he knew that sang hee was the one who also begged her mother not to let yun mi to her school and the reason for it.
 
"Success!" yun mi agreed to what gongchan said and they both held hands as they went to the campus.
 
At class and the teacher is already late
 
"yah mimi, what are you doing?" gongchan asked as he saw yun mi dancing like a weirdo, a cute weirdo of course.
 
"Spuraotu Daensu." yun mi replied with a bit of english.
 
"Spuraotu?" gongchan made a confused expression referring to what she just said.
 
"Hehehe! Saessag!" yun mi translated it.
 
"Ah sprout!" gongchan undertood it.
 
"Eung!" yun mi answered as she do the aegyo while doing the sprout dance.
(watch b1a4's sprout dance and you'll see how yun mi does it)
 
"Spuraotu~ Spuraotu~ Spuraotu~ Spuraotu~ Spuraotu~" She kept singing when she didn't notice there was a group of boys staring at her at the door.
 
"Yah yun mi!" gongchan called and made a sign that someone is looking at her. Yun mi turned her head while her body is still with a pose of a sprout when she stopped at the group of boys who have dark aura surrounding them.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Naneun yun-.." then the boys began to walk pass her as if she was the most uninteresting object.
 
Yun mi turned to them with an unreadable expression if she might be pissed off or upset or furious. But, inside, she just let it go and shrugged her shoulders.
 
Then comes the teacher about to enter which made yun mi quickly went to her seat.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim." they all greeted the teacher except for the boys who have dark auras with them.
 
Our teacher was a humorous teacher that wasn't good to being serious. She was making mistakes and states a joke in it. Then she tells that her students last year were also the students here today and how big they have gotten now that they are already sophomores and so on.
 
"This is getting bo~ring~" gongchan yawned.
 
"Then, how about introducing ourselves? Let's start with me. Naneun Choi Hee Yeong Seonsaengnim ibnida." She introduced herself.
 
The others started introducing themselves and yun mi noticed she was the only one in the class who is bubbly. Counting gongchan out, he only does his bubbly part when he's happy while i'm happy in any way whatever happens. Then she noticed it was her turn. She skipped to the front and smiled.
 
"Annyeonghasibnikka! Naneun Song Yun Mi iya!" she introduced herself cheerfully but the whole class were staring at her like nothing happened which she only puted and shrug it off. When she was about to go off the front, she noticed the group of boys that have dark auras surrounding them, were widening their eyes on her like they know her or something. And as always, she shrugged her shoulders and went to her seat.
 
"Sit properly" seonsaengnim informed and everybody followed except the group of boys.
 
"You boys, could you si-.." seonsaengnim was about to infrom them to sit when they glared at her as a sign that they don't want to obey. I was now curious why they were acting like that.
 
"Yah, gongchan" yun mi whispered.
 
"hm?"
 
"Do you know who are they? They look quiet that have dark auras on them." as she whispered it to gongchan, their heads turn to her that made her jump a bit as if they heard what she said even in such a long distance.
 
"You mean SHINee? They're always like that. Come to think of it, they haven't change in quite a while." gongchan explained.
 
"They were also transferees when I was one. It was in middle school, but they always glare at ones who try and get their attention. They just remind me of vampires. Ones who's faces don't change nor their height. Ones who don't always smile. Ones who hears people even at a very long distance. Ones who always get distracted when they see or SMELL blood." gongchan reminded.
 
"Vampires? They don't look like one. They seem like normal kids who are looking for someone for a while." yun mi smiled at them.
 
"Don't think about hitting on them. Even the queenkas fail at getting their attention." gongchan said.
 
"They seem different in my way." yun mi mumbled that made a guy from the group tilted his head when he heard what she just said.