Being the only(human)friend of SHINee (part 1)

The Vampire's Daughter

SHINee never opens up to others. That's one of the reasons why the people around them avoids them. Onew was sitting on his chair while his legs were on his desk and crossing his arms, key was only facing jonghyun who is at his left, minho sits at his desk and so his feet is at his chair, taemin uses 2 chairs for his top and for his legs to lay on, while jonghyun sits normally while smiling to himself.

"Yah what's with you?" key asked.
 
"Last night, we just killed a 16 year old girl accidentally when we visioned 'her' on someone else. You were really pissed off and did not even dare to mind us and now, you're smiling like nothing happened?" taemin said.
 
"I don't know. Maybe because I saw her again but, alone." jonghyun said. Jonghyun was reading his book, even though he already know all this stuff. Silence covered them until when jonghyun put down his book..
 
"Jonghyun!" yun mi suddenly pops out behind his book which made him surprised. SHINee didn't get surprised although they were curious why yun mi was hiding behind his book.
 
"Oh yun mi'ah" jonghyun said. SHINee didn't expect his attitude to her when this is the first time they talk to him/them or they did not know yet that they already introduced themselves alone last night which is why jonghyun is in a good mood.
 
"What is it?" jonghyun asked.
 
"I want to ask something." yun mi cutely bit her lower lip.
 
Instead of asking her, he read her mind first and see that she wants to know who is the mi sun girl he mumbled last night.
 
"I'm sorry about what happened last night." jonghyun apologised because of the incident.
 
"Kwaenchanha! I'm used to it!" yun mi smiled brightly.
 
"You're used to it?" minho asked while he furrowed hius eyebrows.
 
"Ne. As you know, gongchan is my bestfriend. But many people thought we're a couple. And he-..shoot! I almost spilled it!" yun mi bit her nail.
 
"Spilled what?" key asked.
 
"N-nothing.." yun mi smiled.
 
"Although we can still read it." minho thought.
 
"It's just lonely that gongchan can't go to school today." yun mi pouted as she looked down.
 
"Wae?" jonghyun asked.
 
"He said he got sick in the rain last night. Her house is not that far, how did he even get wet when he has an umbrella?" yun mi wondered.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Yun mi broke the hug and was actually stuttering because of his hug. That made gongchan more hurt like a huge house falling onto him. He feels like collapsing but revealing himself that he's spying on them will just ruin their relationship.
 
The rain suddenly poured down and luckily, the 2 boys have umbrellas with them. Since yun mi didn't bring one, jonghyun spare one to her.
 
"No need" yun mi gave back the umbrella to him.
 
"Do you want a spare or you want me to share with you?" jonghyun smirked.
 
"Aniyo! Aniyo! I'd rather go with your spare one." yun mi hesitantly grab his spare umbrella and thank him warmly.
 
"I'd better get going." yun mi said.
 
"Are you sure you're okay by yourself?" jonghyun got worried.
 
"See? He's not a bad guy" yun mi thought which made him smile.
 
"Don't worry" yun mi said as she walks off.
 
Gongchan hid behind a bush to prevent her from seeing him. When yun mi left, gongchan didn't dare to use his umbrella, he'd rather stay in the rain to ease his pain.
 
"How sad that she doesn't get affected by you." a voice said.
 
Gongchan ignored him then,
 
"It's so easy when there's a sign of affection however to you, doesn't have even a slightest one." the voice said that made him clench his fist and stormed off.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
"Oh right! Here's your umbrella. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!" yun mi thanked as she bowed 90 degrees.
 
"Kwaenchanha. As long as you're safe." jonghyun smiled.
 
In jonghyun's mind, onew seems to be calling him.
 
"yah, can't you even introduce us first?"
 
"Yun Mi" jonghyun called.
 
"hm?" yun mi's head turns towards him.
 
"This is Kim Jinki by the way, Onew."
 
"Annyeong!"
 
"Nice to meat you, yun mi'ah" onew purposely put an "a" to his "meet"
 
"This is Kim Kibum, Key."
 
"Annyeong Key!"
 
"Kyeopta yun mi!" key kissed her hand which made all of them glare at him but yun mi just stared at him then smiled that made him remember mi sun directly.
 
"AND this is Kim Minho, well, minho"
 
"Annyeong!"
 
Minho gets up and went closer to her and kissed his forehead. Everyone except yun mi thought, "What's with this!? So, What's next? Kiss on the lips!?"
 
"Her presence is like mi sun's" minho thought.
 
"Go sit now minho" onew lowered his voice.
 
"And lastly, this is Kim Taemin, the maknae."
 
"Annyeong taemin!"
 
Taemin walks slowly to yun mi and everyone was surprised because there might be REALLY a kiss on the lips. Taemin looks at her intensely as he cupped her face with his hands. He's face gets closer not until jonghyun pulls him by his shirt.
 
"Mianhada yun mi'ah. I don't know why he's like this." jonghyun apologised while looking at taemin.
 
"Hyung, her eyes.." taemin went to jonghyun and mumbles while pointing at her.
 
"Waeyo? Is something on my face?" yun mi asked while she wipes her face adorably causing them to smile which made the girls in the classroom shock.
 
"Owh my eyes got all blurry" yun mi whined as she pouted.
 
They all chuckled at her cuteness.
 
"Yun mi'ah" onew called.
 
"hm?"
 
"Would you like to join us at lunch?" onew asked.
 
"Jinja? jeongmal su isseubnikka?" she jumps to onew and looks directly at his face which made him smile.
 
"Sure" minho said.
 
Then the teacher suddenly arrive.
 
"Oh! Seonsaengnim is here! I gotta go!" yun was about to go to her sit when taemin grabbed her hand.
 
"Could you..sit with us?"
 
"Besides, we only have one subject that could keep us together." key said.
 
"Hm..okae!" she made an aegyo.
 
Everyone in the class were staring at her who can actually talk to them and them liking her.
 

Sorry for the short update! I'm all alone.. hungry... I think there's a burglar inside the house.. I shall update the next part of this.. Pray for me.. I'm scared..