Escape

The Vampire's Daughter

Yun mi was having a hard time breathing while she is in her own room. She became pale and she has many wounds on her hands and a few on her whole body becaus of her bad habit. 

Someone came knocking on her door, it was mom.
 
"Honey, Dinner is re-...omo! Why do you look so pale, yun mi?" she exclaimed as she rushed to her and examined her face.
 
"jeon kwaenchanha, eomma." she said and added, "And, i'm not that hungry.."
 
"Eh!? Yun mi'ah, recently you haven't been eating when we have dinner or, your also not having anything in school. What has happened to you, honey?" she asked worriedly.
 
"jal moleugesseoyo." she replied.
 
"Tonight is your birthday, honey. I hope the birthday girl can celebrate with us." she said as she slowly walk out of the room then reveals a smirking sang hee.
 
"Annyeong unnie" she weakly waved her hand.
 
"Seems like you can't go to your celebration this year. I guess it would be a very joyous day if the birthday girl wasn't able to show up." she said as she close the door for her.
 
"Maybe I can't go tonight. Still! I have a very special celebration with gongchan tomorrow also! I can't disappoint him even though my condition is at this state." she uttered.
 
Yun mi then heard a knock on her window. It's SHINee.
 
As she opened it, she whispered loudly yet weakly to them, "What are you doing here? You might get in trouble! But, couldn't you atleast just go at the door." she said as she furrowed her eyebrows.
 
"Your mother definitely won't allow us." minho said.
 
"Why not?" she curiously asked.
 
Onew looked at his watch and turned back to them.
 
"There's not much time. We have to grab her." he said which made yun mi shock.
 
"Wh-where are you taking me!?" she exclaimed.
 
With they're ears, they heard someone near at the door.
 
"Someone's about to knock." key said.
 
Then there goes a knock but then reveals sang hee already going inside.
 
"Yah brat, where is my hair blowe-..." she said when she noticed the guys who are sitting at yun mi's bed.
 
"Oh! Jonghyun oppa! Are you here to see me?" she smiled widely and pushed yun mi to the ground which made the SHINee widened their eyes.
 
"Oww.."
 
Jonghyun then glared at sang hee when she held both his hands.
 
"Did you ever think that I would look straight into your eyes? Your nothing but a pathetic flirt who is lower than all the girls out there. You're even more of a brat than you're sister." jonghyun said that made sang hee burst in to tears and left the room.
 
"Jonghyun!" minho nudged.
 
"What?" he asked with annoyance.
 
"She's calling her mother." taemin said.
 
"!" jonghyun said.
 
"Grab her!" onew said.
 
Once they were almost out of the window, seo hee ran to them.
 
"Yah! Let go of her!" she shouted as she tried to pull yun mi out of them.
 
But, they were too strong, one reason, they're vampires and another reason, 5 against 1 is definitely impossible.
 
Once they left in a speed form, seo hee cried like there was no tomorrow.
 
"Eomma! Don't cry because of that stupid girl!" sang hee shouted.
 
"But yun mi..! Yun mi was like a true daughter of mine! It hurts now that she'll have to go back!" she said.
 
"See! Can't you be happy that she's going back? DON'T TREAT HER LIKE SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER! I'M YOUR DAUGHTER! YOU KNOW THAT EOMMA!" she shouted between her sobs.
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
"Onew, guys,....Wh-what are you doing!? Wh-where are you-..ah!!" she screamed when her breathing starting to get short.
 
"Just a little longer.." jonghyun muttered.
 
Once they went out of the car as they go through the gates, minho noticed how she look at the dark castle full of fogs.
 
"Wae? Is this place too scary yun mi?" he asked curiously.
 
"Mm...Not really. It's quite admirable. Do you live here?" she asked.
 
All 5 of them look at each other an look back at yun mi.
 
"It's admirable? I never thought of a human would say this." onew said to himself.
 
"I guess this is really yun mi." taemin said to himself.
 

"The moon is coming up. We should probably hurry, don't you think?" jonghyun said in a sarcastic tone.

Gongchan's POV

It's Yun mi's Birthday tomorrow. It still hurts because of what happened last time about yun mi and kibum. I just can't help myself...

When tomorrow comes, i'll definitely confess! Nothing will get in the way! I just have to tell yun mi! I...I want her to know my true feelings for her... I can't just watch how many guys already came up to her and me, being the only one who is always by her side....never get to say it. I just...I just wish that yun mi...will be the reason why I existed in this world...


Short don't you think? Well, this is supposed to be the end but I don't want to end it yet! Well, just get ready for the next and LAST episode.