20. "Oppa!!"

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You entered the school gate sleepily. You rubbed your eyes. You yawned and opened your mouth widely. “Was your weekend so exhausting that you didn't get some sleep?” Ilhoon chuckled and were leaning against the wall. You gave him a dead look. “I'm always tired at Mondays” You replied and crossed your arms. “I know” He laughed. “I mean I'm your sit neighbor” He smirked. “Funny” You rolled your eyes. You gulped. You looked to the ground. “Anyway.. thank you for Friday night” You looked shortly to Ilhoon and then to the side. “Wait” Ilhoon chuckled. “Can you say this again, I couldn't understand it, you were too quietly.” He put his palm to his ear as amplifier. You exactly knew he understood it. “I said.. thank you” You looked to Ilhoon. “Please say it again” Ilhoon responded. “Aishh why!” You yelled. “I know you already understand it” Ilhoon started to laugh. “Arghh?” You hissed. “Its just the funniest thing to make you upset” Ilhoon laughed. You looked confused. Ilhoon patted your head. He put his lips to your ear and was whispering. “You are welcome, Minyoung.” You trembled. Ilhoon stood too close, you even could smell his scent, you had to admit, he smelled nice. “But how couldn't I save a pretty girl?” You gulped. “Who is in trouble? - I'm a nice guy” You rolled your eyes again. Sure – a nice guy. “It was my duty to save you” Ilhoon smirked. “Duty??” You asked. “Of course, you are my classmate so I had to help you, don't you think?” You shook your head. “Maybe” You stated. “That makes me sad” Ilhoon pouted. “I mean, I know you liked it to get saved from me” Ilhoon laughed into your ear. “What?” You shirked. “About what are you dreaming, Ilhoon?” You snorted. Ilhoon cleared his throat, he gave you a short and clear answer. “Y-O-U” Ilhoon smirked. “Yah! Don't make fun of me!” “Why should I do it?” Ilhoon grinned. “Because you always do it” You shoved Ilhoon away. “Don't be mad Minyoung” You started to walk annoyed off. But Ilhoon grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug. Ilhoon grinned onto your ear. “Ilhoon!” Jimin screamed loudly and furious. “In fact, its funnier to make your protectors upset.” Ilhoon lips left your ear. Ilhoon let you go, he smirked and waved to Jimin and Taehyung and walked to the school entrance.

“Soon I will break all bones of this Jerk” Jimin talked with Taehyung, you walked in front of them “Jimin you know he is doing this on propose to make you angry.” Taehyung raised his eyebrows. “Sure, but..how should I stay calm when I see something like this?” Jimin asked ragingly. “But when you act like before, he will always continue it.” Taehyung explained. Jimin ran his hands trough his black hair. “Aishh!” Jimin exhaled deeply. “I want to hit him so much, Tae!”

“Yes Sungyun.. yes” You rested comfortably in your bed and called with Sungyun. “I know we should do something again.” “Minyoung, I have an idea, how would it be if you will come to me and we will watch a horror movie?” Sungyun sounded happy. “Yes we weren't doing it long time” You smiled. “Yes we always watched horror movies with my brother when we were younger” “Yes, your poor brother, he had to endure our screaming” You giggled. “Yes but I guess he already get used to it” Sungyun smiled. “When should I come to you, Sungyun?” “Wednesday? You can bring Jimin and Taehyung as well, oh no wait I want to ask Jimin by myself.” She sounded even happier now “Do ..do you have his number?” You stuttered. “Yes, he gave me his number” She said as it would be the most normal thing in the world, that fact hurt you. “Oh.. I see” You tried not to sound depressed. “Why?” She asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter