21. She was holding his hands

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did it, i was writing a new chapter, i had to learn really much for school  - but it seems nobody is really interested in this fanfic anymore ^^

Jimin and Taehyung sat really closely next to you. Unknowingly, you grabbed a pillow, it already got a habit of you, if you watched a scary movie. You always needed something to cover your eyes. “Jimin do you know this movie?” Sungyun wanted to know. Jimin nodded his head and smiled. “Is it.. very scaring?” “Umm..” Jimin mumbled. “let me think.. I think it's not too scary” “Yah, Jimin” Taehyung chuckled. “What?” Jimin chuckled as well. “Don't forget they are girls, weak and s-c-a-r-y girls” Taehyung emphasized the last word. Taehyung smiled brightly and showed his triangle smile. “Punk” You narrowed your eyes and smacked his arm. “Minyoung, aren't I'm right?” Taehyung pocked your shoulders and grinned dumbly to himself. “Maybe” You had to laugh as you saw his dumb face. “Guys, be quiet.” Sungyun said. “I have to concentrate on the movie.” “I see, I see” You whispered and apologized. “Wait. I have an idea” Jimin smiled and stood up. Jimin closed all shutters. “It's better like this” Jimin grinned to Taehyung. Tae nodded in agreement. “Do you want to kill me?” You asked. “It's funnier and more exciting.” Taehyung rubbed his palms. “If its too scary, I will really hold your hands Jimin” Sungyun said. “Okay, okay” Jimin smiled.

The boring part of the film ended now and the scary part started. Your pillow was already under your chin. A loudly sound came from the TV. You shuddered. “Is our Minyoung scared?” Tae was teasing you. “You shook your head.” Suddenly everything was quiet, it seemed like the movie stopped. All at once Taehyung screamed into your ear. “Oahh” “What the!?” You shouted. Your heart was beating fast as hell. "Hahaha” Taehyung laughed happily. “You..JERK” You screamed. Taehyung laughed even more. You took your pillow and hit it into his face. “Yahh!” “I'm sorry but I had to do it” Taehyung apologized. You concentrate yourself to the movie again. The atmosphere was tensely you all were staring at the big TV.

Your body was also tensed. You were in- and exhaling fast, Your eyes grow bigger. You gulped heavily. The situation on the TV got more thrilling. You put the pillow under your eyes. Suddenly a really creepy and frightening face appeared. You already knew something like this would happen, but though you screamed loudly and buried your face into Jimins sweatshirt. As you recognized what you did, you let go of his sweatshirt and pulled yourself back. You blushed and smiled embarrassedly to Jimin. Damn.. what did just do Minyoung!? “It's okay” Jimin whispered into your ear. You put a hair strain behind your ear. You smiled shyly. You looked to Taehyung. He was laughing at you. You glared at him. Taehyung stuck out his tongue. “Jimin its really scaring”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter