38 Yes, I like Minyoung

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin what will you do now?" Tae asked his friend. "I don't know.." Jimin sounded depressed. "I- I can't understand Minyoung. I don't know her anymore." he looked helpless into his friend eyes. "I think I just should't had told that lie ..then all this wouldn't had happen.." Jimin mumbled and ruffled his hair. "What lie?" Tae asked in concern "I have to tell you something." Jimin started. "Me and Sunyung aren't really together ... we don't date." "Whaat?!" Taehyungs chin dropped. "Jimin what??" Tae asked in disbelief. "Yeah.." Jimin scratched his neck. " I know.. I don't even know anymore why I said it. But Sungyun started with it and asked if i could play along with her story." Jimin said nervously. "But Jimin.. i don't get it, why did you do that?" Tae was shocked. "At the beginning i just wanted to annoy Minyoung. I wanted to tell her at the same day that it was a joke. But so many things happened at this time. And then it was already too late.. Sungyun really likes me.. but I don't know my feelings for her." Jimin exhaled deeply. "Ahh .. what have i done? " Jimin let his shoulder fall. "I have to tell you something as well." Tae started. "I met Ilhoon yesterday." Taehyung paused.. "Why?" . "Umm.. I had to ask something to Ilhoon." Tae got nervous and Jimin knew it. "What?" Jimin said with a thin voice. "If he likes Minyoung.." Tae looked up to Jimin. Jimin was quietly. "I don't know if I can trust him, but he said he likes her. And I think he said the truth." Taeyhung faked a smile again. Jimin gulped.

Jimin and Taehyung ignored you in school, when you looked to them and they looked away. You wanted to speak to them but what should you say? You didn't had the courage to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter