30. Life

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah.. yesterday I write all evening long so I could post a new chapter now ^^ Hope you will like what will happen in this chapter.

You took your sit and sighed deeply. Great. You can't even have a day without arguing with Jimin. Life . You turned your head over your shoulders and looked to Jimins seat. Jimin was writing a message on his phone, he smiled. Why does he smile!? We just argued.. maybe its Sungyun he is writing with?. Aisshh!!! This will be a long day.. You hit your head lightly against your table. You stayed exactly like this until your teacher started the lessons.

“Did you fight with Jimin again?” Taehyung raised his eyebrows. You sighed loudly, Taehyung took at as a yes. “Oh man..what should I do with both of you?” You shrugged your shoulders. “Sorry.” You looked to the ground. “It's not only your fault” Taehyung laid his hand on your shoulder to comfort you. “It is..” You mumbled. You and Taehyung grabbed your meal plate and walked to an empty table. “Jimin isn't coming I guess?” You said as you placed yourself on the seat. Taehyung nodded in response. “Yea..” You looked up to Taehyung. “How long will it continue like this?” You asked with a sad expression. “Until you confess or until they break up?” Taehyung faced you. “Tae...” You groaned. “What? Am I not right?” You rolled your eyes. “You know I'm right” Taehyung crossed his arms. “Maybe..” "I want to disappear from this world." You thought loudly. "I will come with you.." Taehyung added. You look up to Tae. "Why?" You wanted to know. "Forget it." Taehyung said and it seemed he lost himself in his thoughts.  What is wrong with him? You noticed someone took the seat beside you. You looked to the side to see who it was. Your were suprised. "Go away."  You sighed. "Why?" Ilhoon chuckled. "Just go." You said with no energy.  Ilhoon came close to your face. "Did you fight with Jimin again?" He was amused. "Ilhoon." Taehyung called his name. "Let her alone." Taehyung tried to control himself. "Why??" Ilhoon laughed. "Do you think Jimin won't like it when I'm with her?" Ilhoon blinked his eyes. "No." Taeyhung looked into his eyes and smiled. "But I don't like it" Taehyungs face darkened. "Oh you don't like it too?" Ilhoon acted dumbly. "Yea," Taehyung groaned. Taehyung placed his hands on the table. Ilhoon came even closer to your face. What's going on.?  Taehuyng couldn't watch it and he stood up. Ilhoon laughed amusedly and looked into your eyes. You moved your head back and Ilhoon came with his head closer. Your lips almost touched because you couldn't move any more backwards. Taehyung pulled him away.  "Awhh Tae it is making so much fun to use Minyoung to make you and Jimin upset." Ilhoon whispered into Taehyungs ear, so that you couldn't hear it.  "I hate you" Taehyung hissed. "I know" Ilhoon laughed. Taehyung glared into his eyes. Ilhoon laughed and started to walk away while smiling.

 “Why is always Ilhoon at your side?” Taehyung played with his food and looked up with a serious face. “ I don't know” You looked to the ground and lost yourself in thoughts. You know you can make Jimin upset with Ilhoon being by your side Jimin doesn't like it.. you know.. but what else should you do? Confess? - No way. You are a coward you can't do this. But you want his attention. - To make boys jealous,  its a weapon of a woman which she can use very well.. You want Jimins attention. He is hurting you you want to hurt him as well..

You and Taehyung placed back the meal plate and were on your way to the next classes. Suddenly  Taehyung stopped and you almost bumped into him. “Whats wrong?” You asked. Taehyung turned around to you. “Umm nothing” It was a fake smile of him. “Tae??” You groaned annoyedly. You wanted to look pass him but Taehyung stood in front of you. “Tae what is wrong!?” You crossed your arms. “Nothing- no- nothing.” Taehyung stuttered. “Aishh Tae.” You scoffed and shove him to the side. Then you saw it. Your so called best friend Sungyun and Jimin playin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter