28 Taehyungs guilty feelings

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the next chapter - Enjoy it :)

You walked straight into your room and hide yourself under the blanket. Your tears didn't stop on your way back home. Jimin wasn't deny it, so he is dating Sungyun.. indeed. You were right your feelings were all time right. It hurt even more as you could imagine it. It felt like someone is pulling your heart apart and is stinging a knife inside it. Your whole world started to break in hundred pieces. Sungyun Is dating Jimin.. your feelings were mixed up. You felt sad bad and hurt angry and depressed you felt guilty you felt weak..

“Jimin said you are dating?” You asked Sungyun through the phone. “Yea.. why?” She replied simply. You gulped. You couldn't response. “Does it bother you??” You could hear her giggling. “Alright. I will hang up.” You said weakly. “Byee” She sounded happy. As 3 hour passed and your tears dried you left the house and walked towards Taehyungs house. You rang his bell and his little sister opened the door. “Unnie” She smiled brightly. “Hey” You patted her head. “How is your brother?” “I think better.” “Okay. Can I come in?” She nodded. 

You knocked at Taehyungs door.” “Come in.” He shouted. You opened the door carefully. “Taehyung looked up from his phone, his eyebrows met. “Minyoung!” He said suprisedly. You started to sob. “What happened?” “TaeTae” You sobbed his name. “What's wrong.” Taehyung looked worried and stood up. “Jimin..Jimin” You cried in silent. “Taehyung pulled you into a hug. “Jimin is dating Sungyun..” You cried into his chest. “Damn.. I knew this would happen.” “Why does it hurt so much, Tae?” You whined. “Minyoung, its okay.” He whispered. You heard Taehyungs comforting voice. You couldn't stop your tears, your heart hurted too much. Taehyung patted your back. “Just calm down again.” “Tae, how could Sungyun do this to me” You hit his chest lightly. “Its kinda your fault too..” He doesn't want to hurt you but he wanted to say his opinion trough “If you had said it from the beginning to her this wouldn't happen.” “I know” You cried louder. “You are right, Tae” The strength left your legs and you sunk to the ground. Taehyung tried to support you.

“Minyoung. Stand up” Taehyung wanted to pull you up but you refused. “Just let me here on the ground” You covered your face with your hands.” “Minyoung, it breaks my heart to see you suffer” Taehyung said carefully. “Please stand up.” He sounded helpless. “Minyouuung – Please.” Taehyung begged. To hear his worried voice it also hurt. Taehyung really cared about you. Then you stood up and looked into his eyes. “You look terrible.” Taehyung grinned with his adorable smile. Your lips formed into a slight smile. “Taehyung thank you. Thank you that I can rely on you” You sobbed. “Aishh.. I'm your friend I always will be and I always will care about you.” You two sat down onto his bed. You covered your knees with your arms. “Tae?” You asked slowly. “Huh?” “I'm frightened.” Tae looked to the anxious yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter