24. Confusion

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung you can do it, try it. You can act like you have seen nothing, you didn't see how she was giving him a peck.. nothing like this happened, you and Jimin are still best friends, you don't have any feelings for him..!!! You came back to reality as Soyoung bumped into you and were laughing at you.Your heart started to beat like crazy as you recognized Jimin who was walking by you and joked around with some girls. It felt like you were invisible for him. You can't stay still anymore! “Good morning, Jimin” You stood in front of them provocatively and smiled softly. “Yah! Who are you??” A girl crossed her arms “How can you stand in our way?” The other girl added. “Jimin we should talk..” you had to force all your strange together to speak this sentence. “Oh- okay, sure” Jimin hesitatingly answered. Jimin waited for your next move, but you didn't knew what you should do.. should you speak now with him? Later? When? “Come we will go somewhere where its quiet” You nodded and followed him. You chewed on your finger nails, you felt too nervous.. you bumped into Jimin who stopped to walk.. he looked around “Sorry” You whispered. Then it was silent. One minute later Jimin finally said something. “Minyoung?” “Oh hm?” “I thought you wanted to talk with me??” “Oh yes..” Jimin waited impatiently. ”Why.. why are you, it seems you are ignoring me..” You looked into his eyes. Jimin seemed surprised, he didn't know what he should say.."Aishh” Jimin scratched his jaw nervously. “Yes okay! I felt angry towards you.” Jimin exhaled deeply. “I mean I wanted to talk with you, Ilhoon appeared suddenly. Ilhoon always humiliating you, why did you go with him? - I can't understand it, Minyoung we are best friends since our childhood” “It's” You opened your mouth but Jimin wasn't yet finished to talk. “Minyoung, you really behave weird! I wasn't really ignoring you, I just wanted distance.. I wanted you are coming to me because you were avoiding me!!!” Jimin started to get angry. Ouch.. why does it always hurt me when Jimin is yelling at  you.. You tried to swallow your feelings down.. without success. Every time Jimin is standing close to you, your whole body is tensed up, you start to sweat, you could feel your fast pulse. You were damn nervous! How could you hide your feelings to yourself!? “It is..” You started to stutter. You looked into Jimins questioningly eyes. You gulped heavily. You inhaled deeply. “Jimin.. I - I don't know.. it was because of.. Sungyun” You whispered her name too quietly he couldn't understand it. “Because of whom? Ha? Whom!?” Jimin started to clench his fists. “Another boy!?” What!? Another boy!? Did you hear it right? You started to smile brightly, you hold back your laugh. “What?” Jimin asked confused and angry. You eyes started to smile. “What?” Jimins lips formed to a smile. “A boy?" You asked. "Jimin why should I avoid you because of another boy!” You chuckled happily. Jimin cheeks changed into a light red color, he rubbed his back of his head. You laughed out loud. Jimin joined you. You looked in Jimin eyes, he looked not angry anymore. His eyes were smiling warmly towards you. “Then why?” Jimin asked slowly. “Actually it was because..” you started to say. “Whatever.. Just don't do it again, okay?” Jimin interrupted you. “Okay” You smiled. Jimin patted your head, protectively. “Awahh..” Ilhoon clapped his hands together and smiled falsely. Jimin stared at him. Ilhoon walked up to you, he lightly dragged you against the lockers; he put a hair strain away which covered your ears and whispered closely into your ear “ Its nice you understand each other again, BUT don't think you can suppress your feelings towards him” Ilhoon smirked provocatively to Jimin who was just standing there. Your eyes grow big in shock. Ilhoon laughed, he definitely enjoyed it to make you confused. “Ilhoon take your dirty fingers away from her!” Jimin screamed. “Congratulations Minyoung, you have your protector again.” Ilhoon smirked. “Why are you sometimes such an Ilhoon?” You scoffed. Ilhoon bit his tongue “It's my secret” Ilhoon frowned. You rolled your eyes on his stupid answer. Jimin couldn't stand there longer. He pulled Ilhoon away from you. The school bell rang, “Its school time” Ilhoon sung and walked into the classroom. “Come Jimin we should enter the classroom as well” Jimin nodded in agreement.

Today you smiled just because of every small positive thing. You could embrace the whole world. You were really happy that you spoke with Jimin. Until you entered the toilette at the canteen. You locked the cabin and sat down at the toilette, suddenly you heard some girls talk. “I can't understand it too.. Jimin is hot and looking good as ..” She lionized. “Why is he always turning back to this one girl, he is always hanging around with her and his best friend ” “Awhh I think his friend is soo cute!” The other girl said. “Aish.. forget him, do you know how many girls Jimin want? Everyone noticed it, when he kept distance to her, every girl saw their own chance.. but know everything is over..” “Why over? Just get ride of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter