35. "I want to take her ity"

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah a new chapter ^^ soon this story will be finished.

"Jimin, wait.” Taehyung was running after Jimin. Taehyung caught him. “Jim-in!” Taehyung said out of breath. “Aiish! I will explode!” Jimin scratched his neck in anger. Taehyung laid his hand on his arm. “Don't take this fight serious. You both sad things you didn't mean. You were angry” Jimin started to look up. Taehyung looked into the eyes of his best friend and smiled. “Don't take it serious...shh.. You can say this easily! She said we aren't friends anymore!" Jimin looked to the side." Why should I care about her anymore!!??” Jimin freaked out he balled his hands into fists and narrowed his eyes. “ChimChim. Stop to talk like this. She is still our friend. It's Minyoung, we talk about!” Taehyung said softly. “I don't think she is my friend anymore..” Jimin hurried to look to the ground. He seemed to be hurt. “Jimin.” Taehyung said. “Friends should stay together especially at situation like this!” Taehyung said forcefully. “How should I do this!?” Jimin sounded depressed and angry. “How? Kim Taehyung?? Aren't you mad at Minyoung??” Jimin yelled. “Of course, I'm!! But she needs us!!” “Maybe you..” Jimin snorted. “In my whole life I didn't see you often exploding. But now? Last weeks you were always freaking out!?” Taehyung raised his voice. “What do you mean??” Jimin exhaled deeply. “I mean.. are you really only like this because of Ilhoon? Or is there something else??” Taehyung looked questioningly at Jimin. “Aish.. of course there is nothing.. don't make me upset too!”  "Aishh!!" Jimin throw his hands into the air. “I will go home now, Tae. See you.” Jimin turned around and walked off. “I'm sure there is something..” Taehyung mumbled.

You were tooo afraid to enter the school place. Tooo much.. What should you do when you meet Jimin or Taehyung? What should you do!?? As you were asking that to yourself suddenly Jimin passed by you.. You heart stopped. But Jimin wasn't looking at you.. he wasn't even looking in your direction. Jimin was talking with some girls, again. You know you were fighting yesterday,. Still it did hurt more than you thought it will be.. Jimin ignoring you. Great... You sat on your chair and Ilhoon started to face you. “Whats up, Girlfriend?” Ilhoon smiled. “No. I'm not your girlfriend.” You mumbled. “Awhh, come on.” Ilhoon chuckled and poked your shoulder. You pulled your shoulder away. “Don't” You mumbled. “Umm.. I think you aren't in a good mood today?” Ilhoon smiled while he was putting his second finger on his chin. “Exactly.” You hissed. “I see, I see.." He chuckled. "I think I won't bother you, at least in the next hours.” Ilhoon stuck out his tongue.

It was break time and you walked to the toilette. Ilhoon started to walk after you. “Yah. My girlfriend! I decided I want to bother you again.” Ilhoon laughed. “Aishh..” You walked faster. You saw Soyoung in front of you and she started to block your way. “ off!” You hissed. “Umm.. no” She smirked. “It seems you are running away form your boyfriend. That's not nice..” Soyoung laughed. “Go away!!” You gritted your teeth. “NO.” She laughed. Ilhoon walked beside you. “Soyoung off. Don't bully me girlfriend.” Ilhoon said, he sounded angry. “What do you want?” You glared at him. “I just wanted to talk with you.” Ilhoon smiled innocently. “Sure.” You crossed your arms. "You are really a nice couple" Soyoung commented and walked the floor along. Suddenly Ilhoon started to smirk. “W-What?” You asked. “You are right. I wanted to talk with you about something. I wanted to ask you something.” Ilhoon stepped forward stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter