29. Jimin was indeed annoyed

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeahh.. finally the story continues^^ I hope you like it.. i would be happy about your thoughts how you like it so far

You looked with your sleepingly eyes at your alarm clock. - 10 a.m. You rolled your eyes and placed your head on your pillow again. Your mom tried to motivate you to go to school in the morning, she tried her best but nothing could bring you to go to school now – to see Park Jimin. You rubbed your swollen eyes. Automatically your gaze felt over your pillow “Great” You scoffed. Your pillow was doubt with your mascara. You cried almost the whole night long. You rolled your body to your wall and closed your eyes again. You weren't ready to meet the real world yet. You wanted to go back to dreamland. But your phone distributed your plan. Your phone vibrated and without looking at your phone, you took the call. “Yes?” You said with your sleepy voice. “Minyouung. Are you sleeping?” The person at the other line asked warmly. “Ilhoon!?” All at once you felt awake.. Why is Ilhoon calling you?! “Yeees?” He asked nicely. “Why are you calling?” You asked confusedly. “Because I wanted to hear your voice” Ilhoon said cutely. “Are you sick??” You said shocked. “Umm.. no?” Ilhoon chuckled. “You are sick!” you stated. “Oh come on Minyoung don't be like this” Ilhoon laughed. “Yah-." the voice became more quite. "Jimin stay here.” Ilhoon screamed and chuckled. Jimin? Why Jimin? What is going on at school? “What are you doing?” You narrowed your eyes. “ I do nothing.” he chuckled. “I have to hang up – See you when you are brave enough to bear with Jimins presence” Ilhoon what- !??” You shirked. Ilhoon ended the call. What the hell did he just say? Does Ilhoon know something? Does he know your feelings for Jimin? Aishh. Why is life so much complicated. On your phone appeared 3 missed calls it was from Jimin and Taehyung “” it hit you. Jimin must be angry with you because you didn't take his calls but you took Ilhoons. Yesterday Jimin said you should keep your distance to Ilhoon and what did you just do? - “!” You should do something...You don't want to make Jimin angry and you don't want to make him feel bad because of this situation. So you tipped a text message to Jimin “Hey, Jimin. I just woke up. I didn't notice your calls. I didn't do it on purpose. I'm sorry.” It was short but you felt to apologize. Some minutes later he replied. “Alright. It's okay. You don't have to apologize. - But why aren't you at school?” Damn, what should you write? “I forgot to set my alarm bell. I will come later” “Okay, see you later.” You dropped yourself on your bed again. What the hell...Was it the right decision? - But you can't ignore him always. Its unfair. Jimin doesn't hurt you on purpose. Jimin was just dating a new girl again. That's all...

You walked as slowly as you could to your school. The first person you could recognize on the school floor was Soyoung. She looked up and smiled as she noticed you. You rolled your eyes. What will she tell you now? “Jeon Minyoung” Soyoung sang. “What?” You hissed. “You and Ilhoon, right?” She poked your shoulders. “What?” “The rumor is all over the school that you are dating?” She giggled. “You mean, you told the whole school the rumor?” You crossed your arms. “Umm maybe” She smiled. You glared at her. “What? I mean you know I love to spread rumors. And in the last days many things happened betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter