25. Suprise!

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened the fridge to search for food, you didn't find food you wanted so you closed it again even  though your stomach was craving for food, but you didn't felt to eat something... the dream of tonight was spinning in your head.. yes you wanted to have your first kiss you wanted it very much but! - It has to be Jimin, only Jimin should it be..nobody else.. how could your subconscious choose Yujin and Ilhoon to be your first kiss? You can't bring yourself to like Ilhoon like Jimin, you only allow him to be nice and close to you so you can upset Jimin. And actually you think the same is doing Ilhoon, he is “nice” to you to make Jimin angry. “Arghh” You sighed. Your feelings were mixed up, you just don't know what you should do.. you missed Jimin, you hated Sungyun for giving a peck on Jimins cheek. You wanted to know what was going on between them. So you decided to meet Sungyun...

Your best friend walked up to you with a big smile, it was already late evening, she didn't had time before. Why is she smiling like this? It makes you even angrier. Sungyun pulled you into a short hug and greeted you. “Hey” You shortly replied. “How are you?” She asked. “Fine” You said blankly. You were entering the cafe and sat down. You received your coffees. “Minyoung” Sungyung replaced her coffee on the table, she sounded seriously. You faced her. “What is wrong with you” You started to felt guilty, you couldn't handle to way you felt right now towards her, you were angry and “hated” her.. “I heard something” You started your sentence. “What is it?” She sipped on her coffee. “Someone said Jimin has a new girlfriend, she saw how the girl kissed his cheek? The description of the girl remembered me on you?” You looked up to her. You wanted to know the truth.. so you lied. “Ohh” Sungyuns cheek went into a red color. “Yes maybe I was the girl” She slowly answered. “Whats going on between you and Jimin?” You carefully asked. “Umm, actually I'm not sure” She was thinking loudly. “You know I like him, he looks really good.. he is cute” She complimented him. “And also my best friend” You said forcefully. “So you don't want me to going out with him?” Sungyun asked slowly. “Exactly” You stated. “I don't want two friends of mine are dating” “I can understand you, Minyoung.. but I don't know if Jimin is thinking the same?” Sungyun started to smile slightly.  “What?” You almost hissed. “I think he really likes me” Sungyun bite her lips. You started to glare at her. “What?” You shrieked. Sungyun smiled. “It's not my fault he started to like me, don't forget who introduced us?” Sungyun laughed. “Yah” You raised your voice. “I wanted that my friends know each other, not that they start to date” She shrugged her shoulders in innocence. “Ah, by the way, what time is it?” You shrugged your shoulders.  Sungyun pulled out her phone “Oh almost 10 pm, soon I have to go” You looked confused. “Why?”

Sungyun frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter