13. Perfect time

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time i updated a longer chapter.. hope you will enjoy it :)

“Yah! Minyoung what do you think? Don't ignore me.” “Um..?” You turned around. “Oh yes.. looks really good. “ You complimented Sungyun without emotion, on her new outfit which she was trying on. She was dragging you along a shopping trip again. Yeahh.. she could show you again how perfect her figure is compared to you.. “Is something on your mind? Minyoung” “No” You shook your head. “I know you.. so tell it..” If you would wear something like this Jimin will really fall for you.. “ Really everything is fine” You denied and smiled. “I just wasn't sleeping well and i'm tired..” “Ah” Sungyun just replied and turned back to the changing room. From there she was talking to you. “I think Jimin would like it.. don't you think?” She asked happily. “Umm.. sure” You mumbled. “What did you say?” She almost shouted. “I said sure” You replied as loud as she replied. “Okay.. I think I will buy it” She said to herself. She was opening the door and said. “Don't you want to buy something pretty for you too? That you can impress your crush?” She winked. “Even still I don't know his name” She pouted. You just grinned. “Come I will pick something for you” “But..” Too late Sungyun already grabbed your arm and was dragging you with her. “What do you think?” You shook your head. “Umm okay.. this? Or this? What do you think.. no - what do you think about this?? Oh wait, Minyoung I found something perfect for you.” She smiled brightly and showed it to you. It was an oversize pink cute printed hoodie. Her smile was always catching you too so you had to smile too. “Okay” You said. “And.. okay come with me... and this jeans??” “Okay Sungyun I will take it on” You smiled. You started to change your clothes. You had to admit the hoodie was really pretty and you looked cute wearing it. “Sungyun I will buy it” You shouted. “Yah first let me see you, come out” Sungyun commanded. “ I see, I see I will come” You laughed. You came out . Sungyun smiled stratified as she saw you. And showed her thumbs up. “Like it?” You smiled. “Yes” Sungyun said. You handed the cashier the money, she took the hoodie into a bag and gave it you.

Suddenly a text message pooped up on your phone, you opened it. It was Tae:- Hi Minyoung, what are you doing? Jimin and I'm bored.. we thought we could do something with you?- “Who was writing? Jimin? Did Jimin write something?” Sungyuns eyes sparkled. “No” You just said. Sungyun pouted “Too bad..” At once she took away your phone. “Yah. What .. what are you doing?” “Calm down.. I just want to know if your crush is writing .. ohh its Taehyung.. can I answer for you” She already started to tip something. “Yah! Sungyun wait.. you can't.. why you want to reply.. but..” “Okay send” She gave back your phone . You were blank. “Why did you do it. “ You looked on your phone on the message Sungyun wrote “Ahhh.. what did you answer him!” -Heyy Taehyungie yes I would loveeeee to do something with you and Jimin. I can't wait to meet youuuu-.  Sungyun couldn't hold it back anymore, she bursted out loud of laughing. But for you it wasn't time for laughing. “Come on Minyoung.. just imagine Taehyung right now how he reacts to your message. She had to laugh again. “Oh noo..” You mumbled “What is Minyoung” “Tae is calling me..You picked up the call ..

“Tae worry. but” -“ Minyoung? Everything okay?”- It was Jimin. “Oh Jimin its you.. yes of course, it wasn't me Sungyun replied my message.” You tried to explain and glared at Sungyun. Sungyun just shrugged her shoulders. -”Ahh you are with Sungyun.”- “Yes she wrote it..” -”Its okay Minyoung.. should we meet up? Of course, you can bring Sungyun with you if she wants it”- Jimin said.

 Yes of course you want I bring her with me.. but actually I don't want it.. I didn't want she is seeing the text message of Tae.. I dont want she will see you again Jimin“ Yes we can do something.. Where are you now?” You sighed. -”Yah just give it back Jimin.. wait.. Jimin..Tae wait...  Hey Minyoung umm.. we are in our cafe now , if you want you can come”- “I see Taehyung we will come” You laughed. Tae hang up. “Did Jimin say something about me?” Sungyun asked. You tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter