17. Yoongi pressed you against the wall

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You crossed your arms and watched Jimin flirting with the girl beside him. Just calm down Minyoung. Yoongi was putting his arm around the girl's neck next to him. You rolled your eyes at his action. “Okay” Namjoon stopped to walk. “There is the club.” He was showing the entrance. The name of the club was VELVET. “Ohh ladies” The black haired girl pouted “ Should we go clubbing or should we ask if we can continue to go with them?” She asked. “I don't want to leave Yoongis side” The girl next to Yoongi announced. The other girls nodded in agreement. “Jimin can we stay with you and your friends?” She pouted. You shook your head. Jimin turned back to the boys, they were okay with it. Jimin shrugged his shoulders. “Sure” “Yeahhh!” The girls clapped in excitement. Taehyung looked back to you and wanted to apologize.

You entered the bar. Jimin sat down and quickly two girls sat beside him, the same happened to Taehyung. The girls started to get really on your nerves. At the end, it happened that you sat alone by yourself. Yeahh really great evening.. Yoongi noticed it, he excused for his leaving and the girl stared at him. “Can I sit beside you” Suddenly Yoongi were standing in front of you. “Oh yes.” You smiled. “So you want to drink something too?” he asked friendly. “I'm not sure.” you rubbed you hands. “Oh come on” Yoongi pouted. You noticed everyone was ordering drinks except you. “Then I will drink something.. which is not too strong and doesn't content too much alcohol” You said. “Okay” Yoongi smiled. Namjoon and Hoseok were ordering all drinks. Yoongi gave you your drink. Jimin and Taehyung looked towards you. “Are you sure?” Jimin asked. “Ye-yes” You said. “You said you didn't want to drink something.” Taehyung looked confused. “Let her drink something then its more fun.” The girl with black hair said and smiled to Jimin. “Minyoung take a sip and say if you like it.” Yoongi smiled. “Okay.” you nodded. You took a sip and it tasted really good, it was fruity. “Really good” You were surprised. “I know what you like.” Yoongi chuckled. You were talking with Yoongi and it was fun. You had fun with him maybe the alcohol was working. Yoongi often made you laugh.

“Oh you almost finished your cocktail.” Yoongi noticed. “Yes.. and I already can notice the effect of the alcohol” You grinned. Yoongi smirked. You started to get more relaxed. “I will be back soon” Yoongi excused himself and stood up. You looked to Jimin. It seemed he enjoyed the time with the pretty girls. He was always smiling and laughing and even flirting. The girls melted for him. The girl beside Taehyung had her fun too same as the other girls. You wanted to drink again, then you realized you already drank all.. “Here” Yoongi were showing in front of your eyes a new cocktail. “Oh thanks” you smiled. “I wanted to drink some more” you looked up. “You are welcome” Yoongi smiled. Yoongi was poking his straw in the cocktail. “So.. Minyoung I heard you never had a boyfriend before” he said casual.  You gulped and got red.   You just nodded as responce. “But I can't understand it” You looked to the ground. Yoongi pulled up your chin. “I'm serious, I'm not kidding. I mean okay you aren't tall, you aren't too y but you are really pretty and cute” He was looking into your eyes. You felt that you blushed. “You really think?” You asked quietly and shyly. Yoongi nodded. Somehow you trusted his words. “So I can't understand your best friends who prefer to talk with these girls.” Yoongi cleared his throat. You gulped, Yes Jimin prefers to talk with these girls than to talk with you. “But now you have me” He smirked. “You don't need them.. haha just kidding” Yoongi chuckled. You had to laugh. “Yes I can have fun with you too” You laughed and were drinking again. “Exactly” Yoongi stated.

You noticed that you got a little dizzy and tipsy after you finished your third cocktail. You got along with Yoongi even better now. Actually he is a really nice guy you thought. Yoongi helped you to get distracted of the fact that Jimin is only with these girls. You looked to the boys. Namjoon was almost making out with a drunken girl. Hoseok told funny stories. Taehyung did someting funny as always. The girls enjoyed the time.The black haired girl was clinching on Jimins arm she even laid her head on his shoulder. She was looking at Jimin with big eyes. 

You were on your way to stand up but you fellt dizzy, you had to hold you on the wall to support yourself. “Are you okay?” Yoongi smirked. You laughed in agreement. “I will go to the toilette” You whispered into his ear and smiled. Then you almost dropped over Yoongis feet. Yoongi had to hold you on your hips. “Thanks” You smiled. “You are welcome” He chuckled. You were walking away from the group and entered the toilette, you looked into the mirror.. damn you look bad. You fixed  your hair and makeup. “Better” You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter