37. Ilhoon and Jimin arguing again

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed while you were laying your head down on your school table. “Good morning, princess” You could hear Ilhoons smile. “Go away..” You hissed. “Yah, yah.. what is wrong again?” Ilhoon chuckled. You didn't response. “Minyoung?” Ilhoon announced your name. You didn't move. “Yah!” Ilhoon touched your back. “Minyoung, look at me?” You looked up to him so quickly that Ilhoon got a little bit scared. “Woahh” He chuckled. You glared deeply into his eyes. “Now you don't look pretty, you know?” “Punk..” You turned your head to the other side. Ilhoon half hearted back hugged you. You trembled. You could see a person who was leaving the classroom, it was Jimin. You looked after him. “Yah.” Ilhoon whispered into your right ear. “Don't look after other boys, you have me.” You got goosebumps, you felt his hot breath. “Don't” You said and moved your head away. “I'm not in the mood for you.” You sighed. “Minyoung, forget Jimin. I'm cooler and more handsome than him.” Ilhoon grinned. “Go away” You started to hiss. Right now, you didn't want to give Jimin another reason to hate you. You already knew that you hurt Jimin and Taehyung and Sungyun? Maybe her too.. You didn't know, what you should think about her and your relationship. If you ever will be friends again, who knows.

As Taehyung was leaving the classroom during break time, he was glaring at you, you had to gulp. Ilhoon was glaring back to Taehyung. “Just forget these guys.” Ilhoon smiled. “ off Ilhoon” You got angry and went to the toilette to get away of this situation, you wanted to be alone. Just when will be everything alright again? You sighed deeply and looked into the mirror. You felt so angry towards Jimin he just broke you heart more than once in hundred pieces... it was just an unbearable pain.

School was finally over. You enjoyed to breath the fresh air outside, you felt better. Behind yourself, you could hear some noises. There was a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter