19. You needed time to recover yourself

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up with a hurting head definitely, you will never drink this much alcohol again. You grabbed your phone on your cupboard next to you, you got shocked it was almost 12 a.m.!! “Omo!!” You shouted. “What!!?” Your phone display showed you 3 missed calls and 5 message of Jimin, and 2 message of Taehyung as well. You were holding your breath. You felt nervous. Should you open the message right now?.. Oh god! You started to get flustered. Why was Jimin calling you? And so often? Did something happen to him!?!? You hurried to open the messages. Jimins: 1. Message 1:29a.m. : Minyouuung, I'm sorry what happened tonight. 2. Message 1.37a.m: I hope you can sleep well Minyoung, good night :) :). 3. Message 1.55a.m.: Minyoung don't spend time with boys you don't know!! 4. Message 2.05a.m.: I'm sorry I yelled towards you.. just as I saw Ilhoon with you I got angry.. Soorrrryyyyyyy Minyoung :( I won't do it again “sob”. A smile was appearing on your face. 5. Message 10.50a.m: Minyoung good morning, I'm sorry for all my.. irritating messages.. I also drunk too much yesterday... I hope you are okay and don't feel too bad because of alcohol. You opened Taehyungs chat. 1. Message 1.40a.m: I brought Jimin home as well, and I arrived at home too, don't feel bad because Jimin was yelling towards you.. we were just worried about you, you suddenly disappeared and nobody knew where you were! You can't imagine how much worried we were! Don't dare to do something like this again! Anyway, sleep well Minyoung :-) :-). 2. Message 11.20a.m.: Good morning Minyoung!!! I hope you slept well. :). You rubbed your sleepy eyes. You answered your messages.

- Good morning Jimin, don't worry its okay I don't feel bad because what happened yesterday but I feel a bit bad of alcohol ^^ .. and I wanted to apologize again, it was a mistake to go with Yoongi.. I will try to keep my distance towards him...-  You pushed the send button. You started to tip your text messag to Tae. -TaeTae.. I'm relieved both of you arrived at home safely. And I'm sorry because of yesterday, because of my acting..-  Taehyung replied your message. - Minyoung, I think I know why you did it but you weren't only making Jimin mad you also made me mad.. so please think next time before you do something! And I'm sorry as well, I wanted that you could  spent a funny and recovery time with me and Jimin but the opposite happened... Sorry :(-  You placed your phone back on your cupboard. You let yourself fell into the bed again. You sighed. “Today I will stay the whole day home, I won't go out, I will hide myself here.. I feel too bad and embarrassed.” You mumbled. into your palms.

It was a good decision. It was on the time that you will spend time only for yourself. Your mom was working until the afternoon so you could do what you want. The first thing was taking a long hot shower while you were listening to your favorite songs, you were singing rather screaming along with. You had fun doing it. Though you knew well, you at singing. You opened the double door of your shower and took your towel, you dried yourself. You choose to wear something which looked nice and you felt comfortable. You looked into the big mirror and you were stratified. You opened the upper drawer and got yourself the hair dryer. You turned louder your phone and danced to the music while you dried your hair. You tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter