A Night Out with Hyuk

When a Starlight imagines..

It's not every day she would wake up in an unfamiliar room with her arms and legs tied to the four corners of the bed.
She did tried to escape and almost got to the window (she didn't dare to try the door) when her body got dragged back into the room.
She was pinned against the bed by her abductor, whose menacing grin was illuminated by the moonlight.
She thought he's going to her.
She was dead wrong.
" You are so beautiful but your smile is upside down. Don't worry. I will fix it" he said with a sickening glee.
He pulled out something really fast that she could only see the glint of a jagged knife before blood covered her face.
 A strong metallic taste filled , blocking to let out a scream.


"Noona, noona! Wake up, wake up. We are here." 
She opened her eyes and saw a pair of eyes directly in front her.
She yelped in surprise, only to get laughed at by the young man at the driver seat.
After a few minutes of explanation, she finally understand the situation.
Her name was Jun Jaerin and she's on a blind date with Han Sanghyuk who was one younger than her, hence the noona title.
He grabbed her hand and brought her into a fancy restaurant.
When they sat down, she took a long look at Hyuk ( he asked her to call him that).
He was really handsome and the suit he was wearing made him looked more mature. Heck, everything about him just screamed out ' manly'.
His eyes was interesting. It had a youthful and playful spark in it but there's something else. Something dark.

" I know I'm that handsome but I will feel more comfortable if we talk".
She felt so embarssed and a bit irritated but she just nodded.
" Come on. I'm older than him. Plus, this is not my first date".
Hyuk : So, what is your job?
Jaerin : I work as a coroner at the Seo Hospital.
Hyuk : Fuiih. That's a unique job. I never meet a woman who bravely works with dead bodies.
Jaerin : I guess you can blame my curiousity of the human body after death.
Hyuk : It's that so. Hmm I guess you have heard of ' The Carver ', don't you?
Jaerin : The serial killer who kidnapped girls and carved at their bodies? If that's the guy, then yes. Why do you want to ask about that?
He just shrugged but she managed to catch the guarded look in his eyes.
Jaerin : What about your job?
Hyuk : Me? I work as a model for my friend Hongbin , the rising professional photographer. Honestly, I actually wanted to be a detective.
Jaerin : Wow. A detective ? What changed?
Hyuk : I realised that sometimes the law is not enough. Hey, look! We finally got the menu.
A waitress had came to their table and handed Hyuk the menu.
She didn't bothered to ask one for her because the dark look that crossed over his face was intimidating even it only lasted for a few seconds.
A bad feeling began to grow somewhere in her gut. She was too focused on it that she didn't hear Hyuk calling her name.
Hyuk : Are you okay? You seem to zone out just now.
Jaerin : Sorry. Maybe I'm just tired.
Hyuk : It's ok. Since you are so beautiful, this is probably not your first date, right?
Jaerin : Well, that's true. Actually, this is my second date. I'm not really that social during high school. My first date was with a plastic- surgery specialist in my hospital.
Hyuk : I guess it didn't went well.
Jaerin : Don't feel bad for me. He's too full of himself.
Hyuk : I'm happy that Noona have nice taste in guys.

Then, it happened. One second, she could feel him holding her hand and the next second, she could feel a sharp pain all over her face.
Everything became a chaos of blurry lights and sounds.
" Noona! Jaerin noona?"


" Hyuk, what happened?", she asked him after she came to her senses. They were in the car, driving through the city.
" Ummm ,you have a seizure and things got out of control".
"I'm sorry. I ruined our date."
" No worries. I will just buy some gopchang and we will continue our date at my house to watch a movie. You can choose the movie. I don't mind. Just one thing. Please ignore my roommate. He's ok but don't near him."

When they reached his house, he brought her to the living room and he went upstairs to settle some stuff.
While she was waiting, her instincts told her that she shouldn't be there. That she need to go somewhere else.
Thinking that she is getting sick, she went up to search for Hyuk. She really didn't wanted to mess up their date but she would be more of a burden if she did got sick.

There were two rooms and one of them had its door slightly ajar. She walked towards it and before she could knock, she heard a whimpering voice. She peeked into the room but only saw Hyuk's back facing her.

"Hyukkie, please don't do this. We promise that we will not do this anymore".
" Hyung , don't worry. I got it covered. She will be the last. When I'm finished with her, I will stop. Okay?"
"But Hyukkieee. If this go wrong, you will get hurt and aaaaaahhh!!!!

Hyuk had moved somewhere, revealing the man he was talking to. The man saw her at the door and screamed with surprise and fear.

In panic, she foolishly decided to hide in the other room. 

She was pinned against the bed by her abductor, whose menacing grin was illuminated by the moonlight.
She thought he's going to her.
She was dead wrong.
" You are so beautiful but your smile is upside down. Don't worry. I will fix it" he said with a sickening glee.
He pulled out something really fast that she could only see the glint of a jagged knife before blood covered her face.
 A strong metallic taste filled , blocking to let out a scream. 

 But something different happened this time . She managed to wrench her right arm free and she scratched what she was assuming was his face.

He let go of her and she quickly ran out of the room. She rushed towards the bathroom at the end of the corridor and locked the door. 
She was about to do a daring jump from the window when she saw something in the mirror. 

It was a ghost. The ghost was an extremely pale girl with long hair. The worst part was the bloody mouth was horribly scarred that resembled a grostesque smile. 
She screamed and the ghost screamed too.

No way. No way. That's not her. She's not the ghost. Then it clicked. She was the ghost. She had became the victim of The Carver.

The bathroom door suddenly burst open revealing Hyuk, the hard look in his eyes was evident.