Encounter (part 2)

Still The Same

 

           Jessica and Jiyong were at a private table at the back of the club, hoping none of their friends and people would see them. "So, how's the brand going?," asked Jiyong. "Were progressing and we are  getting good responses from customers." Jessica replied. "How's Tyler doing? Haven't talked to him in a while." Said Jiyong. "Oh...... he's doing fine, he's just really busy helping me with Blanc and Eclare." Jessica replied. 

Jessicas POV, of their past.

     Jessica and Jiyong have a complicated past. They have known each other since they were 13. They both trained in SM Entertainment, creating a friendship when they would see each other. They became really close, they became best friends, but both having secret feelings for each other. After two years Jiyong left SM and moved to YG, deciding that it was a place he actually belonged. Jessica was heartbroken hearing the news, she cries everytime she gets home from training, without him. They parted ways, never speaking to each other, since they both belong to rival companies. Jiyong debuted first, in 2006, a year before Jessica debuted with Girls Generation.

       When Jessica saw Jiyong for the first time on tv, she cried. Not from sadness but from being proud, "he made it, he made it," she mutters to herself. In 2007, when Girls Generation had their debut on stage, Jessica was scared of bumping into him, knowing that Big Bang was performing too. She stayed in the dressing until they had to perform while the other members would go out and greet fellow idols.

   No one knew of their past. But their first encounter after going seperate ways was when both their groups had to film a variety show together. When the group was told of this news, she was anxious but excited, "I can finally see him again, face to face, but I don't want to eaither," she thought to herself. It was finally the day of the recording, Jessica was nervous, she was finally seeing her first love for the first time after many years of avoiding it. Girls Generation was the first to arrive at the filming location, after a few minutes Big Bang finally arrived. Jessica was preparing for the shoot but also preparing her heart and mind for the wave of nervousness that's about to hit her. 

Back to the present.

         Jessica's POV: After thier private conversation, they agreed that it was time to go back to their group of friends. "Jessica! Where have you been, we were all panicking!" Irene shouted. "Sorry guys, I was in line for the bathroom, but it was too long so I tried to search for the another one. Turns out there's only one in this entire club, hahahaha." Jessica nervously said. Lying. They all beleived her anyway

          Jiyong's POV: "Hyung, where did you go? Meet any new ladies," Seungri chckled with a raised eyebrow. "No, I was just at the bar, by myself." I calmly replied. Lying. "Ok, but I'm gonna go now, so take care hyung," Seungri said, leaving me behind at our privatebooth. I glanced over at Jessica's table, seeing how she was laughing and having fun with her friends.She was so close, yet so far. I decided that it was time for me to leave, but as I was standing up while taking one last glance over at Jessica, her eyes locked with mine. It felt as if time stopped, it was only us in the room, mute, only focused on each other. The bliss moment only lasted seven seconds, but it felt like a lifetime.

         Jessica's POV: I knew Jiyong was eyeing me, but I decided to ignore it. I didn't want my friends to know, about us, our past, our acquaintence with each other. To them, me and him are just fellow idols, nothing more. But I quickly, very quickly, glaned over at him, Seungri has left him all alone, Jiyong looked lonely, I stopped the urge from going to him, to give him some company.

        After a few minutes I glanced over back at his direction, but this time, or eyes met. Time has stopped, it was only I and him, mute, only focused on each other. He was in the motion of standing up, he ws leaving the club, as I saw that, I excused myself from my friends. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go somewhere real quick, and don't worry I'll be back," I said to my friends. i quickly ran through the crowded place, looking, searching for him. I exited the club knowing he did to. I looked left and right, until I finally saw him, he was walking down the empty street, only to sit down on the curb. I decided to follow him, I don't know why I did, but me heart was leading me to. "Hey, Ji." I said.

        Jiyong's POV: I walked through the crowded club, finally exiting, feeling the cool wind hit my face. I walked down the street, it was empty, I walked until I was far enough from the club to hear no music, it actually took quite a far walk to get away from the sounds. I finally found a quiet and peaceful place.....to smoke. I sat down on the curb and took a cigarette from my pocket. But before i could light it........ "Hi, Ji," someone said. I trailed my eyes from the small feet with high heels on, to the long slender legs, until it hit me. "Jessica?" I said.