Missing You

Still The Same

      Another week has passed, making it three weeks since Jessica and Jiyong have seen each other. Jiyong was starting to miss her, she hasn't been on his mind until; "Breaking news, reports confirm that Jessica Jung has broken up with long time boyfrend Tyler Kwon," was what Jiyong heard as soon as he his tv. He turned the tv off immediatley, "ottoke, my poor Jess," he said to himself, he couldn't just stand around and not do anything. Jiyong hurriedly ran to his bedroom and grabbed his phone that was on his bed-side table, he immediately pressed Jessica's contact number. "Come on, pick up Jess, pick up," he said as he paced back and forth, he heard the dial tone go silent, "hello, Ji," Jessica said in a tired voice. "Jess! Thank God, I'm calling because I heard," he responded, "are you okay?" he asked. "I really miss you Ji," Jessica quietly said, "I need you," she quietly whispered. "Jess are you home right now? I'm coming over, just stay where you are," he said, "I am, I'm waiting," she said. With that, he quickly changed and packed an over-night back, he got in his car and drove as fast as he can to get to her.

       Jessica heard her doorbell ringing, she fixed her self up from her couch and opened the door. Jiyong was standing there with a huge duffel bag and a huge take-out bag from her favorite resteraunt. Jiyong hugged her as soon as she opened the door, he hugged her as if his life depended on it, Jessica hugged with equal force. They just hugged in silence for a quite a while, one would say, Jiyong was the first to pull away, he stood back and inspected her face. He put his hands on both sides of her face...... "you don't look so well 'the-always-perfect-Jessica'," he said with a smile on his face, obviously being sarcastic. Jessica chuckled at his remark, she sniffled her noise, "you don't look well yourself," she said back to him. Jiyong walked into her home and set down his stuff on her couch and walked to the kitchen; he put down the bag of food on the dining table and started taking everything out of it, Jessica just stared in awe at the amount of food he brought (but secretly at Jiyong too). "Let's eat!" Jiyong said to her with a huge smile on his face, they both sat down, opposite from each other, "thank you, Ji," she said, "anything for my princess," he said back.

     They were both in the living room now, they were sitting on the couch with La La Land on the tv; Jiyong sat closely to Jessica, with a blanket over the both of them. Jessica had tears rolling down her cheek by the time the movie ended, Jiyong looked over and wiped the tears off her face. They were mostly silent throughout dinner and while watching the movie, but it was time for thr hard part. "Congratulations on your new album Jess," Jiyong said while clapping, "thanks, I'm happy to finally be back on stage," she reponded. "Look, if you don't want to talk about, just don't, but my ears are all open," Jiyong said, "it's okay, it became an open topic now, the whole world knows," she said as she looked down at her lap.

      "We just weren't meant to be I guess, he didn't give me what I needed," Jessica said, she continued "work seemed more important at the time, for both of us, it still is." Jyong stayed silent, "we just have to keep it professional, but yeah, that's really just it," she ended the topic. "Well, it's only 11pm, do you want to relieve some stress?" Jiyong asked; "oh, gosh, what do you have in mind now?" She asked. "Just get dressed, no, actually let's see what you have in that closet of yours," Jiyong's fashionista senses were on, Jessica lead him down the hallway and opened the double doors, revealing her huge closet (imagine Mia's closet from The Princess Diaries 2). "Wow, Jess, you truly hold up to your title," Jiyong said, "can't beat me though," he said jokingly, "yeah right," she answered back.

     Jiyong had the greatest time dressing her up, he kept picking new outfits for her to try on, until he found the perfect one for the occassion, "oh my gosh, Kwon Jiyong! Is this really neccessary?" She screamed at him. He finally found the perfect one, a red slip-on satin dress paired with an over sized denim jacket, the outfit perfectly reflected his style. Jessica was doubtful because it was something that wasn't her, "Ji, I don't know," she said with a hesistating voice, "come on Jess, just try it on," Jiyong responded, "fine," Jessica said as she closed the curtain (yes, she also has a dressing room inside, like the one in shops). She came out with a pout on her face, "this isn't me," she said, "exactly that's the point!" He excitedly responed. "What is that suppose to mean?" Jessica asked, "well, we are gonna go out and party, something you haven't done in probably, hhhhmmm, years, tonight you will be 'Jessica the girl who has fun'" he said. Jessica just stood there dumbfounded, she didn't know what to say, "now, put on these boots (black thigh high suede boots) on, they go perfect," he said. They were both finally dressed and glammed, they both excited her house and got in his Lambo. Being a gentleman, he opened the door for her, "hold on tight," he said as he speeded out of the driveway.