Misunderstanding

Still The Same

       "Make your self at home," Jessica said while heading to the kitchen, with hearing that Jiyong sat down on her luxurious couch in the living room. "So what brings you here?" Jessica said, as if she doesn't know, "come on Jess, don't act as if you aren't mad, I came here to apologize," Jiyong responded, Jessica put down the tray that held 2 cups of tea, sat down next to him and crossed her arms; "Jiyong it's fine,by the way a girl answered your phone," she said as she glared at him, "really? Are you kidding me, I'm gonna kill her," Jiyong said angrily, "look, it's okay I get it," Jessica said, "no no no, Jessica it's not what you think, it was a new intern who was assigned to me," he blabbered. "Then how did she answer your phone?" Jessica asked, "I accidently left it in my office while I used the restroom, she was in there by the time I got back," he answered, "then how did she not know it was me, she probably saw the caller ID," Jessica said with her eyebrow raised.

       "Because. I didn't put down your name as the caller ID, it's something else, okay, there, I'm sorry," Jiyong explained, "fine, apology accepted," Jessica said while she unfolded her arms, "and don't just leave your phone anywhere," she said as she passed his cup of tea to him, "yup, I definitely learned something today," Jiyong said. "So, since you're here, wanna do something?" Jessica asked to lighten the mood, "I don't know, your house, your decision," Jiyong replied, "okay then, since it's a Friday night, let's play some video games!," Jessica said excitedly, she loves playing video games, but she wasn't obssesed, she hasn't played in a while since she's so busy at work. "Okay, it's settled, video games it is, just like old times," Jiyong said with a wide smile on his face.

      Jessica excitedly took out her game console and two controllers that haven't been touched in months. "Okay, what game? We have Mario Kart or The Legend of Zelda," Jessica said, "let's go with Mario Kart, just like how we used to do it back in the good days," Jiyong answered. "Game, let's go, aaahhh, I'm so gonna beat you!," she squealed as the video game was starting.