Blur

Still The Same

    Everything was blur, Jiyong opened his eyes he couldn't comprehend where he was, all he could see was a white halo everywhere he looked. The curtains of the gigantic window was wide open, Jiyong can't comprehend where he was, he knew he was in a bed but where and how. This was not his first time waking up like this, with a massive headache caused by hangover and waking up in a random place, but all he can think of right now is who is next to him. He got up to a sitting position revealing that he was shirtless he looked to his right, he saw lucious long brown locks of hair, he began to reach out to move the hair until the girl started to stir unnder the sheets. Jiyong froze in fear of waking her up, the girl completely turned around revealing her face. To his relief it was Jessica, but with that relief came panic, "what the hell happened? How did we end uo like this?" Jiyong kept asking himself. Though those thoughts were flooding his head he just stared in awe at Jessica's state, "how could she look so perfect?" he said to himself.

   Jiyong layed back down and faced Jessica, admiring her features and flaws that don't exsist, suddenly Jiyong felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He looked under the covers to see Jessica's skinny arms wrapped around his waist, she pulled him closer to her. Jiyong smiled and blushed at her gesture, at first he felt uncomfortable and he didn't know what to do, but eventually he decided to let it be. He liked it, he enjoyed being in her arms, he quickly dozed back into dreamland.

   She opened her eyes, she couldn't comprehend where she was, then her eyes suddenly landed on the back of someone's head, a guy, and his . Jessica instantly felt a panick but she suddenly noticed what was on the back of this guy's neck, it was tattoo, an angel with it's wings wrapping around the neck. "Oh my gosh, thank God, it's just Jiyong," she exhaled, but when she looks at the position and situation they're in right now she can't help but wonder how they got there. All these thoughts came flooding her brain, 'what did we do?', 'how did we get here?', 'oh my gosh did we do it?', 'ohhhh God please!' Is all she can say to herself. She immediatley checked under the sheets, "thank God, I still have everything on," she said with a sigh of relief. She can't help but wake up Jiyong up at this point, she needs answers and his side of this situation. Jessica took her left arm from under Jiyong, then she positioned herdelf up on her knees, she layed both her hands on Jiyong, "Ji, wake up, it's already 11 am," she said as she shook his shoulder. "Yeah, yeah," Jiyong mumbled and yawned, "aish this guy, Kwon Jiyong wake up!" she yelled to get him out of his slumber. 

    Jiyong turned to his back and stretched his arms out, "I'm up," he said, "what the hell happened Ji?" Jessica said with a somewhat mad tone. Actually Jiyong can remember fragents from last night, when he woke up the memories started flooding his memory, he remembered the sober moments and some of what happened in the room last night, his drunkeness cannot erase his memories, it's one of the skills he aquired throughout the years. "Okay, calm down, we are in one of the 'hotel rooms of the club', yes, before you ask, they have rooms here, besides where are 100's of drunk and high people gonna go in the middle of nowhere," Jiyong said. "Now answer my question, how did we end up here?" Jessica asked, "well.........."