Distant

Still The Same

      It's been two weeks since Jiyong and Jessica have seen each other after they hung out. Jessica was drowning in work, and another roadblock came her way. Her long-time relationship with Tyler Kwon ended, he couldn't give her the emotional support she needed; if you were wondering, Tyler was in China busy with his own business to attend to, while Jessica and Jiyong rekindled their friendsip. They both, equally, agreed that it wasn't healthy to be in a relationship where they couldn't be there for each other, so they both decided to break up. Tyler will still be one of her investors and she stayed in his agency but he can't attend events and openings because it would be awkward. Though Jessica was heartbroken it didn't show, she didn't cry, she didn't stop working, and she never reached for a tub of ice cream; all she could do was work, work, work. 

        She thinks that it would be a waste of time and energy to mope and be sad, the stakes were too high. All she can think about is her new album and her brand. Jessica was in between store openings and album signings around the world for the past two weeks, this girl had no time for a break; as soon as she lands in Korea she would only take a few hours at home, preparing, for another flight she needs to get on. Yes, within just two weeks she has flown to six countries, she's exhausted, physically and mentally. No one was there help her cope with her heartbreak because she hasn't told anyone yet, but what kept her happy was her fans who supported her. She feels that it wasn't necessary to tell anyone, like her best friends, Tiffany and Irene, since her relationship was the only thing that was private, everyone knew that her and Tyler were dating but she never shared any details or stories. It was the only part of her life left that was not followed by the entire world.

      Now we have to see what Jiyong is doing ;)

        Jiyong waited for Jessica's phone calls and texts but nothing came for the past few days after their fun night, though he could've texted her he just sensed that she wasn't contacting him for a reason, she had no time to. He decided to lay off for a while, anyways he always had other friends that would invite him for parties, he only had a month left so might as well make the most out of it. Though he was on hiatus that doesn't mean he takes a break from his own life, he was just as busy as ever, appearing at clubs, attending his friends parties, visiting his cafe in Jeju and making future plans for it. Big Bang wasn't his only job, just being himself was a job within itself, though it is sad to say, he admitted that to himself. Within a week he has gone to at least ten parties and events, but he doesn't hate it, it just gets tiring at times. When partying and working Jessica never popped in his mind, because he knew from the start that she was doing the same thing, not thinking about him.

       Before even meeting her again, he knew from a further distance, how busy Jessica Jung can be. He mentally prepared himself, not to focus on just one person in his life, don't get him wrong, he loves her but he knew that both of them had other priorities that need to be met first. His image of being a party monster was back, but of course he doesn't know that, he doesn't read articles about himself, he doesn't give any f's about what people say about him. Jiyong jut knows how to have fun, that's all, he used his first month of hiatus on Jessica and resting, but it wasn't going to last long. It will still be a while till he sees Jessicas smile again, and he knows that, but there lives don't revolve around each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

    Author's note: Hello my fellow readers, it's been a while since I've updated. I have been busy these past few weeks, after reading this chapter you might be thinking, "Where's my Jisica moments?!!!!:o"  This chapter will help the plot a lot, and it will help us understand the characters better. I hope that all of you guys like the chapter and please don't forget to comment your thoughts. - Jazz0609