Let Loose

Still The Same

      Jessica looked out of the window, she noticed that they weren't in the city anymore. "Uhm, where are you taking me?" She asked Jiyong, "a place where we aren't us," he responded, Jessica raised her eyebrow being skeptical of his statement. "We're here," he said after a few more minutes of driving on a road that looked abandoned, "no, I don't want to go," Jessica said with her arms crossed and with a pout on her lip, "fine, suit yorself," Jiyong said as he got out of the car. Jessica thought he was joking but he really just left her, she finaly decided to get out of the car; she stood close to the car with her arms still crossed. "Boo!" Jiyong screamed, "aaaahhhhhh" Jessica sreamed her infamous dolphin scream, he hid behind the car until Jessica got out and sneaked up behind her. Jiyong was laughing his heart out while Jessica kept hitting his back, "what the hell!! I don't like you," she yelled at him. "Ok, I'm sorry, that's what you get for being so arrogant," Jiyong responed, "come on, don't be scared, just follow me" he said as he grabbed Jessica's hand.   

     The walk was quite far, "you're a serial killer aren't you?" she said, "and you are taking me to your slaughter house," she continued, "well, you're close," he said, their entire conversation was full of sarcasim, kinda. They started hearing a loud noise coming from ahead, "yup, we're almost there," Jiyong said with a wide smile on his face, while anxiety started filling Jessica. She was proven wrong about him being a serial killer as she saw a warehouse that looked quite new, lights were beaming through the glass ceiling, and the music made the ground shake, they stopped at leat 10 feet from the place. To clarify the image before her Jiyong said, "it is a club, but not just any club, there is no, smoking, , or drugs maybe except for merijuana, and there might be a bit if drunkeness, and we are here to have have fun," Jessica was still skeptical and worried for what she is about to enter, as they entered Jessica was surprised not being flooded by people, this place had a fourier, there was people greeting them. "Oh Jiyong, glad to see you," one guy said giving Jiyong a hive five as well, which shocked Jessica because that never happens ever. "Oh and no one here will knows who we really are, all these people are anti-mainstream and anti-social media, they basically are hippies detached from the world," he told her before going through the curtain.

    Jiyong lifted the thick-red curtain, revealing the crowded dance floor full of adults covered in glow sticks and glow in the dark paint. "Wow this place is really different," Jessica thought to herself, "you okay? You seem out of it," Jiyong asked her after he saw her shocked face, "yeah I'm fine, it's just, where in hell did you find this place?!" She yelled in order to be heard. "I'll tell you after you have fun," he responded, Jiyong lead her to the bar, he ordered two shots for each of them, "here, something to start the night off," he said as he was passing her glass. "Cheers, to forgetting," Jessica said while she raised her shot, 'klink'​, they both took the shots, "whoo, it's really been a while," Jessica said. "Congratulations Ms.Jessica," Jiyog said, he continued, "so now that we got that out of the way, how about a dance?" Jessica got up ,which surprised Jiyong, and lead him to the dance floor ,the alcohol started kicking in. Jessica started swaying her hips to the beat of the song and leaned closer to Jiyong who was still somewhat uncomfortable, "tonight, let's just have fun," she whispered in his ear, all the hairs on his body stood up.