Avoid

Still The Same

    It's been a few days since the night out happened and they both stayed silent since; whatever happened, whatever they did can never be spoken of, it shall forever be buried. They both went back to their realities, Jessica is flooded with designs and deadlines, Jiyong back on stage pouring his heart and soul out.

    Three weeks have passed, yes, weeks, and Jiyong had a two week break before going back on tour; he finally decided to contact Jessica, something he's been avoiding to do. He picked up his phone and pressed her contact number, it was ringing. *Ring ring ring* Jessica was knocked out of her trance and looked at her phone, oh it's Ji, the one person she's been trying to avoid.

   "Hello~" Jessica said, "hey, what you up to?" Jiyong asked, "same old, same old," Jessica responded, "are you working right now?" Ji asked. "Why are you asking?" Jessica said with a flirtacious voice, *Jiyong gulped* "Is it wrong for wanting to see my best friend?" he said. "Pick me up at 7pm, I'll be done with work by then," Jessica told him, "7 it is, expect me," Jiyong said and ended the phone call.

   The clock hand hit 7, Jessica heard a knock on her door, "who is it?" she asked, the door opened with a man who had bright orange hair entering, Jess was shocked at first until she realized it was Jiyong. "You look so cute!," Jess said with a wide smile on her face, the last time she saw Ji he had black hair which made him look tougher. "You like it?" Jiyong asked, "noooo," Jessica said with sarcasm, which made him grin as if he found precious treasure. "Let's go," Jessica said as she grabbed her bag and head towards the door, Jiyong lead her to the elevator and to his car.

   "What endeavor have you planned for me today Mr.Kwon," Jess said with a smirk, "you'll find out soon Ms.Jung," he responded with a smirk as well. "Buckle up, there's no traffic, so you know what that means," Jiyonng said as he placed his foot on the accelerator, Jess buckled her seat belt and prepared herself. Jiyong looked at her and smiled his mischiveous smile and stepped on the peddle, Jess bursted out with giggles as she enjoyed the speed they were going at. They couldn't wait for what regretful-unspeakable memories they're going to make this time. ;)